This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorry if this sounds old~WP needed

i'm currently looking for a world pass to any server- at the moment im playing on asura but due to the ecomony etc etc a lot of friends have left and although the ecomony doesnt bother me too much(i can make 50k lvling a new job so really im paying more but earning more its all relative :p) but to be honest if i have to have one more conversation about how SH is 20 mil i will seriously scream XD

so anyway the choice was leave altogether or just get out of asura hence the need for WP to any server~ i'll pay you back soon as i sell my first stack of crystals :D

thanks in advance for your help

Re: sorry if this sounds old~WP needed

If you think you're going to find SH for much cheaper than 20 mil, you're sorely mistaken. I'm fairly sure it's ~20 mil on all the servers.

TheCraft - Crafting Linkshell
    Personality Tests

Comment

lol im whm i don't even need it i just want to start afresh-SH was an example- like i said the price of things doesnt bother me its the constant whining about it that does asura just isnt the same place it was a year ago /cry

Comment

i dont notice anything different |^_^| <- hes trapped in a box LOL

if you dont think people arent complaining on other servers your crazy

Double Post Edited:
        ps. i almost never here people complaining in game >_>
        Last edited by eriatarka; 01-15-2006, 07:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
        Originally posted by Blood Red Poet
        InuTrunks is just mad, because I ate his baby.

Comment

never mind i got one :D

Comment

Working...
          X