Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the most ammount of mone anyone has ever GIVEN you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's the most ammount of mone anyone has ever GIVEN you?

My generous friend gave me 700k cause I was poor

Comment

When I started the game I was shouting in Bastok for a WP or enough gill to buy one, and a GM was called on me and told me to stop, he then gave me 10k and some equips.

I have givein out over 400k in gill to random people that I think needs it.

Medalink

Comment

Originally posted by Macht
        Hmm, does bad AH sells qualify as money given >.>

If so then I got the following:

4.5 mil for a stack of silk
        600k for a vial of mercury
        5 mil for giga socks
        2 mil for a beehive chip

Outside of that I also had a friend give me 3 mil when they had quit. To bad for those that payed a bad price on the AH items, I went to the AH when I saw this each time but with the frequency that those items sell at the Price History was long gone on who payed those bad amounts. Without any backing evidence I could see myself without suspicion of it being photoshopped I ended up just keeping the money.

Did help to pay for a good chunk of gear for 70+ range. Been nearly 3 months since that happen and not once got a message or anything about it so think it's safe to say the gils mine now.
        Holy crap, why doesnt stuff like this ever happen to me??? Same server even, I need some idiots to buy stuff off the ah from me ;;
        I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

Lmao just the other night Somene paid 10k for my earth crystals... that was great, but the most I've gotten... not really money. But my Dark Staff was given to me by my LS leader, he said I deserved it for all the hard work I had done to better the LS. Now I'm the Co-leader :D

PLD75| BLM42| WAR37| DRK30| THF25| WHM25| NIN22| MNK20| BST10|

Comment

Originally posted by Macht
            Hmm, does bad AH sells qualify as money given >.>

If so then I got the following:

4.5 mil for a stack of silk
            600k for a vial of mercury
            5 mil for giga socks
            2 mil for a beehive chip

Outside of that I also had a friend give me 3 mil when they had quit. To bad for those that payed a bad price on the AH items, I went to the AH when I saw this each time but with the frequency that those items sell at the Price History was long gone on who payed those bad amounts. Without any backing evidence I could see myself without suspicion of it being photoshopped I ended up just keeping the money.

Did help to pay for a good chunk of gear for 70+ range. Been nearly 3 months since that happen and not once got a message or anything about it so think it's safe to say the gils mine now.
            You are quite possibly the luckiest person ever to have had that happen to you multiple times and for so much gil...

Originally posted by Medalink
            When I started the game I was shouting in Bastok for a WP or enough gill to buy one, and a GM was called on me and told me to stop, he then gave me 10k and some equips.
            I've never heard of a GM doing anything like that, quite a nice GM I must say.

Comment

How the hell do these things happen lol o.O;

Wish my beehive chips sold for 2mil -.-' Stupid Odin players >.>''''

Oh yeah, and was given 20k by LS meber, not much but hey ^^ CHEERS KITTYMEOWMEOW!!

Comment

50k to finish buying a few equipes. Thats the most a one time. There have been other times where I needed a bit if I was short on a buy or what not.

Comment

a friend gave me 200K, for nothing, i was suprised
                  another gave me 40k for a name
                  Monchichie

Ayumie

Comment

10,000,000 for me O_o;;

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

So far it's been 2000 gil from someone named Vanillachai to help me start off with.

God, I've been rude though, I really need to send a thank you letter to them.

Comment

50k from a friend of mine xD
                        Akika
                        Unicorn Server, Windurst Rank 5, Hume
                        WHM 51 PLD 34 BLM 30 NIN 27 THF 22 WAR 20

Comment

To be honest, 0. I haven't had a friend that gave me anything yet. And I am not looking forward to anyone that will. But in turn, the most i've given friends is about 1.8mil on total equip.

JP

P.S. Garuda sucks with our economy, it's not even funny.

brave; integritous; commanding
                          New sig. Thank you Graelinn of BeastInTheSack (Garuda)
                          75 ナイト, 37 戦士, 31 忍者, 18 シーフ, 16 モンク, 8 侍, others: level 1 T_T.
                          ナイト 怒 (いかり)(Level 75 ナ/Level 37 戦)

Comment

Yeah, I've gotten about 10 mil total from other people... and given away about 24 mil. X-x

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

500k from a IRL friend.

Comment

When a good friend of mine quit he gave me a Sniper's Ring, Leaping Boots and Emperor's Hairpin, and I split the money with another friend. On my server at that time it was all worth about 1 million.

Comment

Working...
                                X