Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the most ammount of mone anyone has ever GIVEN you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the most ammount of mone anyone has ever GIVEN you?

I was extremely bored last night in my EXP group and we were all talking about how we wanted to change locations. I said, Ok -whatever. When we Teleported to Mea, everyone grabbed a chocobo but me. I told them in embarassment, "Sorry guys, I'll have to run. I dont have that much money." Next thing I know, one guy from my group comes up to me and hands me 40k gil. FOR NO REASON other then I was poor. I asked him repeatedly, "Are you sure???" and he just smiled and road off.

So.... 40k.

Share your stories. Its times like these that prooves that not all players are stuck up snobs who are rich bastards.
    ---------------------------

www.tinyurl.com/servants12

When lvling in Kuftal, a friend of mine took on amemet and was almost mpk'd by gil sellers. One of them came up to the whole party and gave us all 100k each and told us to say that it was my friend that did the mpk'ing. Naturally we all took the money and had a laugh at the same time.

So....100k

Ice, Dark, Fire, & Thunder Staves Aquired
    Genkai FINISHED!!
    Maat finally went down.
    All BLM AF1 - Acquired
    All WHM AF1 - Acquired
    Windurst Rank 7

Comment

400k from my friend that quit

Comment

1.4million from a friend that quit, he also gave me a free scroll of erase.
        Rodin - Ragnarok Server (Out of Retirement)
        90BRD 90SMN 90WHM 75BLM 75RDM 61BST 50RNG 37NIN 37THF

Goal: All jobs max level and capped merits.

Comment

Originally posted by Irinicus
          When lvling in Kuftal, a friend of mine took on amemet and was almost mpk'd by gil sellers. One of them came up to the whole party and gave us all 100k each and told us to say that it was my friend that did the mpk'ing. Naturally we all took the money and had a laugh at the same time.

So....100k
          Lol, so let me get this straight. The gil sellers paid you off to say that a competing gil selling party was the ones that MPK'd when they weren't? That's pretty funny.
          SAM 74

Comment

The most I ever got, besides family members, was 10k. Someone gave me 10k for a tele. Last night someone gave me 5k for a tele. Keep those good tips coming!! LOL
            Originally posted by Feba
            But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
            Originally posted by Taskmage
            God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
            Originally posted by DakAttack
            ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

My friend got 7.1 mil from a friend who quit, that person sold his character. When my friends see the "fake" one online he gives him a lot of items back out of gratitude, and loses them.

Comment

I've never really received gils as I recall.

I have given old LS members who quit and and come back like 20~30K. For a LS wedding, I donated 100K so that we could buy Verm Cloak as a wedding gift for the bride.
                RDM 75, BLM 73, WHM 42, SMN 41, RNG 40, NIN 37, DRK 37, THF 25, WAR 20

Comment

I got a verm from a friend who stole over 10 million gil from his own HNM LS and then quit.

Gatts - PLD75/WAR37
                  and you call your self a canadian

PiNG broke my sig and all I got was this T-shirt.

Comment

1.5 million? D;

Comment

Originally posted by Xuande
                      I got a verm from a friend who stole over 10 million gil from his own HNM LS and then quit.

Yeh I remember that.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodachi
                        Yeh I remember that.
                        Most anyone's ever give you is 300k for a Nobles Robe
                        【MNK 75 - WAR 75 - NIN 75 - BRD 75 - WHM 75】

Comment

I gave 2 million to my friend when I quit long ago.
                          There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
                          but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
                          transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Originally posted by Russta
                            Most anyone's ever give you is 300k for a Nobles Robe
                            You're not quite right actually, 200k would be correct. :\

Comment

This is why we have inflation~

People should try to throw away as much gil as possibe while quitting.

Comment

Working...
                              X