Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If anyone can get me a WP to Asura, I would appreciate it...And of course, I'd be willing to pay back the gil once I get in and get it raised.

Please PM info.

Thanks

Comment

• Looking for Bismark World Pass

Hello,
      I'll be purchasing the game for the second time in the next day or two and will be back on playing by this coming weekend. I played for 6 months after the game first came out in the US and got to busy with work and everything to continue to play. I remember the friends that I used to play with and are hoping that they still play. I would very much like to get back into the same server to see if they are still there. If anyone could help me out with this, I would be ever greatful and will gladly repay the favor with gil or whatever would would be asked of me when I get reestablished in the game. If you can help me out with this, please email me at bogoboy11@yahoo.com I will be looking forward to hearing from anyone. Thanks in advance for the consideration :O)

Comment

• Hi, I would like to request a Valefor WP please. I will return the gil as soon as I can. Please send to Loserthug@hotmail.com , thank you very much. MSN or email is fine.

Comment

• hi im looking for a wp for ragnarok please send me pm or emial to khonhach@hotmail.com thank you^^ will pay gil back once i get in the game and earn some^^
          ::Bringing The Pain!!:: <call1>

Comment

• I really REALLY really need a World Pass for

VALEFOR

I have to admit i will probably NOT be able to pay you back
            HELP ME /cry

Please? Help a poor tarutaru out ; ;:sweat:

Comment

• oops,

i forgot my email

x40285867217@pol.com

Send it there...please /cry

Comment

• I would like a wp for cerberus. I want to make a character there to join my friend but he keeps forgetting to send me a wp >_<

Comment

• hello id like to get a world pass for the odin server if possible... you can email me at xxflipsydepnoy21@aol.com...also 2 of my other friends would like to go as well if possible...so i need 3 wp's

Comment

• Fairy, Sylph, &lt;|server|&gt; &lt;|world|&gt; &lt;|pass|&gt; &lt;|Do you need it?|&gt;

Oh and if anyone needs a worldpass for

FAIRY

Just post a reply on this thread.....
                    oh ya I can also do

SYLPH

just post a reply

Free of Charge...Your Welcome

oh and Flipoutz, each World pass has like, 5 uses so you really only need 1 that has enough uses

(Don't forget to leave your email or PlayOnline email)

/em wishes he could get a Valefor WP in return....

Comment

• Hey, could I get that WP for Fairy? I'd really appreciate it e-mail it to VTS18@mail.com thnx

Comment

• K sickness, I read one of your posts a long time ago and tried to send an email to that address and it wouldn't work, I'll PM the world pass to you

(if your on Valefor though, i would really like a wp there)

Might be a day or two though, I'm in Qufim leveling right now

Comment

• K I sent you the WP by PM. Hope it works

Comment

• Renewing my Offer

I'm still able to get anyone who wants onto SYLPH Or FAIRY, though, I'd really like a Valefor WP if anyone has one

Just post your reply on this thread

fine, i'll pay you back the whole 1k-2k gil it costs in the game for a Valefor WP

Comment

• Seraph WP ^^

Hello!

I'm looking for a Seraph WP. I used to play there but quit because of my studies. I finished now and would like to get back in there. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

My email address is: elwen@mac.com

Comment

• I need a worldpass to carbuncle would be nice if anyone could help me.

Comment

Working...
                                X