Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to get a WP to garuda, i just started the game and am trying to get to where my friends play, i will 100% pay back anyone who can let me use it. just 1 char. thanks

Comment

• Ifrit WP Please

Due to a character change gone wrong I need to get on Ifrit, a world pass would be appreciated, I can pay for it when I get back on Ifrit, e-mail WP and Character name to timmy_the_magic_yam@hotmail.com My AOL IM Sn is GodOfKunimitsu.

Sidenote: I'm super new here so this is my first post. Huzzah.

Comment

• HI

ANYONE NEED A FAIRY WP LET ME KNOW I WILL GIVE OUT 5 . I AM ALSO ON A GREAT LS THAT HELPS WITH ALL JOBS AND QUEST SO HOLLER.
        BLM 75
        DRK 75
        WAR 75
        SCH 75
        THF 73
        BST51
        PLD 46
        WHM 42
        RDM 38
        SAM 37
        NIN 37
        MNK 27
        BLU 7 (who knows)
        PUP 5 (staying right where it is)
        DRG 27
        SMN 12 (SMN75 oneday)
        BRD 14 (no intrest as of yet)
        RNG 5 (gil sink no thanks)
        SAM 37
        Beating up Gigas one at a time for their lunch money!
        Retribution: O Spiral Hell: O Ground Strike: O Savage Blade: O Black Halo: O Evisceration: O Decimation: O Steel Cyclone: O

Comment

• i am in great need of a Fenrir WP :O please email me to Rainezero@aol.com if you have one! I will pay you back whatever you need for reimbursement.
          KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

Comment

• I need a Gilgamesh WP if anyone has an extra. My buddy is on vacation and I need to start playing so much im going crazy.

bcmarble@hotmail.com

Comment

• Carbuncle

If anyone is willing enough to give me a Carbuncle Word Pass please e-mail me at Xiphere@hotmail.com that you would be willing to. I will then e-mail you back telling you when to send it, so it dosnt expire.

Thank you
              -X-
              "My Soul is covered in Darkness but i still have the Light to see my Destiny" - X

Got rid of the RO stuff in my sig and avatar

By the way call me X

My Charecter

Comment

• I'd really appreciate a Bahamut WP.

I quit a while back, and lost all my characters, but I bought the game again (had to >_<) and would like back onto Bahamut.

Aeternos@yahoo.com is my e-mail! Thanks in advance.

Comment

• I need a Alexander WP please. Email: matix@splintercellhq.com

Comment

• I found a gilgamesh WP thanks everyone.

Comment

• Looking for a wp to Odin. Friends are gone for an extended period of time and was looking to get on sooner.

Comment

• Phoenix WP

I need WP for Phoenix. Thanks.
                        cloudy_wolf7@hotmail.com

Comment

• Looking for a WP for Fenrir. If someone could help me out I would be extremely grateful.

Email: bogi3dog@yahoo.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Fubaracus
                            Looking for a WP for Fenrir. If someone could help me out I would be extremely grateful.

Email: bogi3dog@yahoo.com
                            I am looking for a WP to Fenrir as well. It would be much appreciated.

Comment

• I got into Fenrir on about the 15th try. Thanks anyways guys.

Comment

• Can anyone get me a Kujata world pass? Its where my friend is. PM it to me and I'll find a way to reward you for it

Comment

Working...
                                X