Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May someone please offer me a WP to Midgard? I've tried to contact my friends but they're so addicted to FFXI right now that they never check their emails or the boards at GameFaqs.com

Please PM me and thank you
    "If love be rough with you, be rough with love."

FFXI Name: Mercutio | Server: Midgardsormr | LS:Valor | RNK10 | Jobs: 75WHM-75SMN-75DRG-75BST-64RNG

Comment

• Hey, I need a Leviathan WP really bad could anyone help me out ?

ryuyushiro@comcast.net

thanks ^^

Comment

• carbuncle WP

hi, i'm in search of a Carbuncle world pass. if anyone could help that would be great. i could front some of the cost as well, although obviously not initially seeing as it will bea new character.

anyway, if anyone can help with a Carbuncle world pass

avaine@hotmail.com

-or-

avaine@pol.com

Comment

• I see all these ppl who want WP's for this server or that....
          I was wondering:

How do I get a World Pass? :confused:

I'd like to help all those out who want to get on my server (Gilgamesh) just because.

And as soon as I get one I'll distribute to any and all who wants one for Gilgamesh

Contact me on: <keiichiyamazaki@hotmail.com>
          The hunter of two hares
          Loses both
          Like a seat between two chairs.

Comment

• If anyone would be able to help me out with a Fairy WP that would be awesome. I would be more then willing to reimburse you once I get settled in the new server. Just PM or email me at ashley61386@yahoo.com

thanks alot!

Comment

• Hey, could somebody get me a worldpass to any server except Asura. I'm starting a new character and I wanted to try a different server. I'll pay you back as soon as i can get the money.

Email me at surgeslayer15@aol.com.

Thanks

Comment

• I Need a WP To Siren

I need a WP to siren I will pay back in return as much as asked for and I will really appreciate it E-mail me at Vortex_67@hotmail.com

Comment

• leviathan

need a leviathan wp really bad i just got the game and im trying to get to play with my friend

email- shado2468@hotmail.com

Comment

• Need a world pass to ne server expet Shiva. Im in dire need of a diffrent server real bad! Me and my friend are tired of shiva. I will pay back ne fees and more if needed. Email me at Dark_Razial@yahoo.com or pm me wich ever

Comment

• I saw the sticky at the top of the page but the date on the post is 3-28-03 so I wasn't sure how effective that was gonna be. In either, case, a few friends and I are all starting FFXI for the very first time, and was wondering if someone would be kind enough to get us a WP to the Ragnarok server. (this is the one with lots of English speakers, correct?) We'd be indebted to whoever could do this for us. Also, I'm not sure how they work, but we would probably need 3-4 total server-switches if its not too much trouble. Thanks in advance! (and for reading this post too)

Oh, if anyone just doesn't want to reply to this message my AIM name is LaughItOff17 and my e-mail is emerald_golem@yahoo.com . Thanks!

Comment

• I need a Fairy WP for myself and my friends, email to Kapu915@mchsi.com or PM please - Will pay in full.

Comment

• Hey...I'm interested in switching to Midgarsomr. If anyone has a pass available, PM me or email me at sbwilliams84@hotmail.com. It'd be really appreciated and I'd be willing to payback (eventually) or whatever.

Comment

• Hello, I am new to the forums and I will probably stay. It looks like a good forum and I hope I enjoy it as everyone says.

I was hoping to get a world pass for Odin but I heard its very hard, so I am now trying to get a pass for any world except Quetzalcoatl. Which is my home world, I want to start a new character, a taru black mage. If its possible, the person who helps me get the world pass, would direct me to a good known linkshell, or his own. So thanks to anyone who helps me.

Please send the info to war_raider@hotmail.com, I was hoping to get it today if possible, and again, thanks to anyone who helps.

Comment

• Bahamut WP plz

Looking for a wp to bahamut plz e-mail is adom007@yahoo.com

Comment

• I need a Fenrir WP really bad.

My friend is on that server and I could use one with 2 uses, ne for me and another friend. Please contact me thru PM or MSN/E-mail: Ph34revolved@hotmail.com

Possible G-mail invitation as reward. pending I get to invite.

Comment

Working...
                                X