Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi, im new to FFXI, and i was wondering if someone had a WP for midgardsormr? All my friends play there and it would be nice to play with them since it's no fun to play MMORPG by yourself.. Thanks..! I will pay you back once I get the Gil..

Comment

• uhhh...anyone else ever wonder why everyone that wants to get a WP for a server because they have friends there already don't just get their friends to get them a WP? Boggle my mind. Not like the things are all that expensive, I'm sure their friends can afford one, or raise the money within an hour >_>
      Looking for a fun job ;_;

Comment

• cuz they're to lazy to do it...

Comment

• Could I maybe get a Cerberus WP? =) LifeSuxThenUDie@comcast.net

Comment

• Could I get an Asura worldpass? I have a friend on there, but he hasn't been online in a few days and I want to get a head start so I can try to catch up to him.

If anybody could, please send it to mal @ blastingzone.net

Thanks a lot!

"if you want to be different go play a single player game." - navpops

Comment

• Seeking Midgardsormr <-> Quetzalcoatl trade

Hi All,

Wonder if anyone could spot me a WP for Midgard, I will offer a full Quetzalcoatl WP in return

Many thanks
              Vulgarvox/MNK/11 - Asura

Comment

• My friend from another online game was talking to me today and said that he played ffxi, and i told him that i did too. He said that i should get a wp to his server b/c he is on vacation, i was talking to him while he was in florida (im in PA). So i was wondering if someone would be nice enough to get me a WP for Ifrit so i can get a head start on leveling my character. I'd be more than happy to pay you back more than enough once i work up for the gil. Thank you!

AIM: Luckyceven
                E-mail: dmxdt88@yahoo.com

please send me the wp on one of those if possible!

thanks!

Comment

• Hi, I really need a WP to fenrir. I've been making/deleting characters all day and I can't seem to get on Fenrir that way. Please help me.
                  kadriano@shaw.ca
                  aim - krisadriano

Comment

• hi, can anyone get me a leviathon wp? i'm coming back after a long hiatus. i will pay you back as soon possible. thanks.

denver@mit.edu

Comment

• A Ramuh WP PLEASE!

my e-mail is whiteknight590@cox.net . I would really appreciate it!

Comment

• Could I get a Gilgamesh WP please... thanks

the_fantastic_marsh@hotmail.com

Comment

• lakshmi wp please. if so, just pm me.

(i was on that server once a long time ago, and ive lost contact with everyone i knew and my ls. so thats why i dont just ask them)

Comment

• If anyone is willing to give out a Seraph WP I would appreciate it.

PM me or belvo_fv@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Comment

• I would be estatic to no ends if I could possibly have a Gilgamesh WP.

RenManX3k@aol.com
                              The Tao of Ren
                              FFXIV LowRes Benchmark - 5011

If we don't like something, collectively, if our hatred for it throbs like an abscess beneath every thread, does that mean that they're doing something right?
                              Originally posted by Kaeko
                              As hard as it may be, don't take this game or your characters too seriously. I promise you - the guys that really own your account don't.

Comment

• It would make me happy to have a Diabolos World Pass.. I apologize for posting here and creating a new thread, but I have little chance of getting anything, so I assumed that making two posts just might raise my chances.

Just PM me, IM me (Lazman91), or Email me (Lazman91@aol.com)

Comment

Working...
                                X