This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just another WP

Looking for a WP to Ramuh, Fairy, or Lakshmi.

These all seem to have high NA populations. Will pay back, you can hold me to it.

Comment

• Garuda WP Please !

Would someone be kind enough to get me a Garuda World Pass please? My friends are in Garuda, and I want to play with them. They will pay u back if u get one for me please. My email is riptide4200@yahoo.com if you are kind enough to get me one. Thanks!!

Comment

• I want to be able to play with my friend on the PS2 on Ramuh, so if someone has a pass for Ramuh they could share with me that would be most appreciated. My email address and MSN Messenger name is phoenix_0@hotmail.com,
        or you can find me on AIM at NeoPhoenixZER0<---(That is the number zero, not the letter "O")

Thanks to anyone who can help me out

Comment

• Midgardsormr WP please

Hi, just wanted to ask if anyone has a WP for Midgardsormr please, i need one. I'll pay you back .

Email: Erynn3000@yahoo.com

Comment

• diabolos please?

Hi! Does anyone have a wp for diabolos??

My husband and I desperately want to play FFXI together. We just started playing today. After deleting and redoing our characters for hours, we still aren't on the same server. (and after hours of installing on two systems, too!)

We bought this game specifically so that we could have fun playing games together, but we can't... and we can't afford world passes!

My husband is currently on Diabolos, if someone could help us out. Though I tend to think almost any world pass would do.

my email address is
            aimee AT aimeemajor.com

Comment

• need world pass for Asura.

email is plutoangelathena@hotmail.com

Comment

• Hey can I get a WP to Seraph please, I am looking forward to joining this linkshell there and ive been trying for days but haven't found one. Thanks!

lakers4life714@hotmail.com

or

Lakers4life7714 on AIM
                lakers4life714@hotmail.com on Instant Messenger
                Knightofdoom
                --------------------
                Hume/Male | Warrior: 7
                --------------------
                Server: Carbuncle

Comment

• Sorry about the double post, I just got dial-up, not quite used to it yet lol.
                  Knightofdoom
                  --------------------
                  Hume/Male | Warrior: 7
                  --------------------
                  Server: Carbuncle

Comment

• I need a Carbuncle WP. AIM it on Project Veemon or E-mail to veemon1200@comcast.net
                    I am neither Veemon or the famous Rick O'Shay.

Comment

• Picking up the game tomorrow, two of my friends are on "Bahamut" and I would rather play on that server with them. So rather than chance it... can someone hook me up with a WP for Bahamut? (neither of the two friends can afford one at the moment)

backlash@thebacklash.com

thanks in advance if anyone can help me out.

Comment

• I as well could use a Carby WP, hence the thread I made, lol, but I had totally forgotten about this sticky ><;;

KuraiMaho@msn.com
                        or
                        KuraiMaho (AIM s/n)
                        Looking for a fun job ;_;

Comment

• need a WP for Asura. only one friend of mine has FFXI and he's on that server. plz help.

Comment

• *grumbles about dialup* sorry.

Comment

• hello everyone, my friend just recently got the game and wanted to get on my server (Quetzalcoatl) , and im in the process of getting my account reactivated (cc issues). so im trying to get him on the server so when i get back on i can help him. this would be greatly appreciated if you can help.

PM me or email me (voden79@msn.com) if you can

Comment

• ragnarock

Hello everyone... I have just started the game and I was wondering if someone could get me a worldpass to Ragnarok...I would bge more than happy to pay you back once i get the gil. The reason I want in Ragnarok so bad is that I have abut 5 friends from my city and scholl that I would like to play with..Thanks alot everyone for your time and gil if u manage to get me a world pass...

*email me at Shrimp_Juice08@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
                                X