Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a pass to the server Midgardsormr. I'll pay you back whenever I get the money, I promise.

But really, if I could get 2 passes that'd be awesome (for me and a friend). But for now, I'm really looking for a pass for me. Any thanks is greatly appreciated, and like I said..I'll pay you back when I can.

Oh, and my e-mail is draksinus@alltel.net

Comment

• hey im looking for a worldpass to pheonix server. thanks if you can get me one email me at kennydiedx3@hotmail.com

Comment

• I also saw this a bit late.. but posting now, hopefully my wish will be fulfilled I am in seek of a Pjoenix worldpass, if you have one available, it would be most appreciated ^^ and I'll do my best to pay back at least half the cost of the worldpass ; . ; (because I only need one use of it )

my e-mail is : Kuroen@msbx.net

Comment

• I would apreciate if somebody could email me a World Pass to the Seraph server. Thank you

darius@sailorfans.zzn.com

Comment

• Re: Need pass to Bahamut

Originally posted by Lyndal
            I need a WP to Bahamut. I cannot get a hold of any of my friends so Im hoping someone here has one. Email me with the Pass if possible delita@rogers.com
            Got my Worldpass. please disregard
            -Lyndal

Comment

• I'm in need of ONE(1) WP to Ragnarok server, please PM(private message) me!
              ~Dty~

Comment

• I need a worldpass, just for me, for the Bahamut server. I will pay back double in 1-2 days.

My e-mail is forceflux@yahoo.com , or feel free to PM me.

Race: Elvaan
                Starting Kingdom: San D'Oria
                Starting Job: Warrior
                Main Job: Unsure
                Sub Job: Unsure

Comment

• odin

I need a world pass for the Odin server, thanks. You can PM me or email me at barkhorn86@hotmail.com

Comment

• i need a fairy wp pm me or go to ffxionline chat room ill be as entae

Comment

I now have a WP, thanks

Comment

• Id like a world pass to Fenrir, aim me at JoeSSJ3, email me at Joe_1234567@hotmail.com or pm me, thank you alot.

Comment

• I need a world pass to Pandemonium please, the one that was just given out for free in that other topic was already filled up. You can send it to me in a PM, email me at aberu@adelphia.net, or IM me at Aberu Sugi, whichever you want. Thank you kindly.

Anata no Osenzo Sama ni Kao o Awase Rare Masuka!

Comment

• I no longer need a Bahamut worldpass, thank you.

Race: Elvaan
                            Starting Kingdom: San D'Oria
                            Starting Job: Warrior
                            Main Job: Unsure
                            Sub Job: Unsure

Comment

• I need a world pass to Phoenix please.
                              You can send it to me in a PM or email me at BouieA@netscape.net whichever you want.
                              Thanks You

Comment

• eh... i need a wp for a friend... we were on Bismark and he was up to level 15 when he was trying to delete a character he didn't use and acidently deleted both of them... so could someone please pm or email me on at tracer@dixie-net.com thanks...
                                ------------------------
                                太陽�真下
                                平和�平�平凡�平�
                                æ€?ã?„ã??
                                何�����

Comment

Working...
                                X