This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi,

After going through the hell that is the installation of Final Fantasy XI, and buying a new video card just to play it, all that's left is a world pass to the Rag server. Anyone out there that can help? Thanks, my email address is marcelox@optonline.net
    If you truly understand infinity, then you would know that it is impossible for the impossible to be impossible

Comment

• please.....

got it working and i really wanna go to ragnarok because some of my friends are there but they don't have enough money to buy a wp. could someone please buy me a wp? thanx
      m'kay

Comment

• please.....

got it working and i really wanna go to ragnarok because some of my friends are there but they don't have enough money to buy a wp. could someone please buy me a wp? thanx
        m'kay

Comment

• sry for the double post
          m'kay

Comment

• I need a world pass to the Bahamut Server my clan the Bastok- Knights are there can some 1 please get me one and send it to.

kclark6@tampabay.rr.com

Thanks
            When i roll up in Bahamut all yall better watch out.

Comment

• Hiro check your email

Comment

• The Cost

I've heard that the cost of a World Pass is about 1000 gil.
                Is that a lot of money at the beggining of the game, about how long would I have to play to get that much?

Comment

• World Pass to Ragnarok

I could use a World Pass to Ragnarok As soon as possible. I just deleted my character on the other server today and want to get back in and play as soon as possible. Please either PM it to me or e-mail it to me. My e-mail is geminiprogrammers@hotmail.com I will definitly pay you back for it. Thanks

Joe

Comment

• I got my worldpass

I got my world pass to Ragnarok. Thank you everyone.

Comment

• Need WP

I finally got everything I need to play the game... except a world pass to Ragnarok. If anyone can get me one ASAP, it will be much appreciated ^_^. If anyone gets one, email it to

Seph@optonline.net .

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Need a wordpass to any of the servers listed on this site. I m also stuck In midgarsomr

Comment

• incommin WP for Kaiser, so dont get one for kais ill take care of it
                          May God and Christ continue to protect those I love, I have almost lost three, my sister, her boyfriend, and my love of three years. Praise the Lord.

Comment

• Looking for WP

I'm a new player, looking for a worldpass to Ragnarok too.

Pretty please send one to:
                            mherweg@yahoo.com

Comment

• I'm looking for a WP for server: Midgardsormr

Plz mail to: mr_rabb@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance

Comment

• seeking world pass..

Will someone please send me a world pass for Ragnarok.
                                I just upgraded my computer and bought the game..
                                if someone could hook me up..
                                I'd love them forever.

thanks you in advance.

XJadeNightShadeX@aol.com

Comment

Working...
                                X