This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WP Please?

Well, my copy of FFXI arrived yesterday, and the WP I was going to use is out of uses, so it would be greatly appreciated if someone would get another WP, by the way, all the one's in here are out of uses, I tried 'em all, Ragnarok here I come!!!

Comment

hehe congrats man and good luck
      "Take it to the sky, just before you die"

Comment

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

now, if only waiting weren't so damn hard i wouldn't be posting like 2 minutes after my last post!!!

Comment

lol hang in there man good things come to those who wait
          "Take it to the sky, just before you die"

Comment

! This guy needs a WP, stat! Heh, I will need one soon too! Daaaammm I cant stand the wait!! Only Tuesday?! WTF!!! Anyways, someone get this guy a WP, and by the time I get my copy, which I'm hoping it will be Friday, I can use the same one to get in Rag too. So, can someone *PLEASE* get us WP's?! Thanks!

Comment

Hi!

i dont want to be a beggar so im asking for a Ragnarok WP pass please.

Thanks
              Put a lame signature here

Comment

XD I need a World Pass too, I get the game tomorrow .. so, if anyone could manage!
                BLM : 29 / BRD : 41 / WHM : 11 / PLD : 25 / WAR : 14 / DRK : 17

Comment

Hi!

i dont want to be a beggar so im asking for a Ragnarok WP pass please.

Thanks
                  Put a lame signature here

Comment

I just got it today. I need a waypoint please... if you are gonna keep it private, could you email it to rogman@frontiernet.net ? thx

Comment

Waypoint? Hehe, you mean World Pass.

Comment

If anyone can PM me a World Pass.. or email it ( Tenkei@april-showers.com ) -- I would be eternally greatful!
                        BLM : 29 / BRD : 41 / WHM : 11 / PLD : 25 / WAR : 14 / DRK : 17

Comment

i could use one VVVEEERRRRRYYY badly. its installed and everything

Comment

I would really really love a world pass to this server. I just got the game and installed it I cant wait to play, it looks awsome. Would appreciate the help a lot

Comment

Everyone that needs a WP to Raggy send me a PM and I will get you one. The only thing I request is that you DO NOT post it up seeing that I will have a couple people wanting to use them and it is at a first come first serve basis. Right now marina2042 is first in line so I have 4 more open spots for those who want them, so just PM me.

-CARN-
                              Carnage: WAR23 WHM23
                              Ecko: WHM66 BRD61 BLM33 THF22 SMN16 WAR5 DRG3

Comment

yep yep I need one too!!!! Ill try and look around for one, if you can email me at jeffn@sbcglobal.net!!! thx

Comment

Working...
                                X