Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I to need one to rag..very confused....
    Deleted Character: Tucker-Hume Male Warrior/Monk, Lvl. 18/9, Thief 5, Red Mage 6, White Mage 2<--the greatest ^_^

Current Character: Xecil-Hume Male War-40 Monk-15 Drk-15 Nin-11 Rdm-8
    Bst-5 Thf-22 Drg-7

Comment

• hi i need a world pass to ragnarok because im stuck in a sever and they all dont speak english i would owe sumone my life if u can get me a rag wp pm me or email me at cloudstrife_gow@yahoo.com i also have an underline _between cloudstrife and gow
      new name on ffxionline and playonline Shishio Makoto

Comment

• hey, 12 to Bahamut for my clan would be real nice...
        I've said goodbye to Vive, my Taru on Bismarck, yet I say hello to Melocke.

Melocke Elvaan Male 6b
        MNK 10, WAR 5, THF 6
        Currently: THF

Comment

• hey, 12 to Bahamut for my clan would be real nice...
          Via PM please.
          I've said goodbye to Vive, my Taru on Bismarck, yet I say hello to Melocke.

Melocke Elvaan Male 6b
          MNK 10, WAR 5, THF 6
          Currently: THF

Comment

• hey if i could get a world pass to ragnarok that would be nice, . I just made my account and im startin ffxi but its dling an upgrade right now and its gonna take about an hour im guessin, i think its preety big. Well my e-mail address is

texashottest2004@yahoo.com

if anyone out there could please send me a world pass it would really be nice. ill pay you back the 1k gil when ever i get a chance also . THANKS EVERYONE

Comment

• wouldent it be really easy just to wait for the US version? i mean, its cool to import it early, but still...

Comment

• I'd appreciate a WP as well. My email is hienlai1@hotmail.com

Comment

• Hey I could use a WP to i will pay back when i get the
                  money just send it to trigun_x2003@yahoo.com

Comment

• New to Lakshmi

Hey, I just imported the game and I just started on Lakshmi today. I'm still trying to figure out the basics... but I did manage to get outside and level up once. Anyways, If anyone sees me around and wants to help me figure out what half of this stuff is, I'd gladly appreciate it. My chara's name is Nephilim. Thanks again if anyone can clarify some of this stuff for me.

Comment

• Need Ragnorak WP Please

I really need the Ragnorak World Pass. I've been searching for somebody to give me one for over a week now. Please help me out.

byeheart2004@yahoo.com

Comment

• Unlike everyone else in here I am in search of a Ragnorak WP. *lol* I just started the game as well so I don't have much to offer other then my self and my time. If anyone sees fit to help me out please mail the WP info to zim@zimwolf.com
                        Zim

Comment

• Need WP for Lakshmi

As subject says, just got my import copy and would like to play on Lakshmi server. Would appreciate it if someone can either post a WP here or email it to me at nassa0976@yahoo.com

Thanks

Comment

• Ragnorak WP

Yup i kinda need one for Rag...... here is my e-mail micmakattack@yahoo.com Thank you if you can do it!

Comment

• I'm in the running myself. I know I got one earlier from Kirashi, but I deleted my character and now I needed another one.

Foolish me.

PM me plz kthx

Comment

• can i please get a ragnarok world pass. JohnDoeTerrible@deathwishinc.net

Comment

Working...
                                X