X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official WP Post and request thread

Official WP Post and request thread
    Please post all WP posts and requests on this thread. All others will be deleted in next few days. Tomoh

If you need a WP post here! I have one w/ 5 uses left. So leave your post , and I will let you use the pass, ONCE and only ONCE!!! So leave a post.

Re: If you need a WP post here!

Originally posted by J4P4N
    If you need a WP post here! I have one w/ 5 uses left but I need a promise to be paid once you start playing. So leave your post and a promise, and I will let you use the pass, ONCE and only ONCE!!! So leave a post.
    Don't be cheap man, why not give it to them for free? come on, they cant pay you when they start, they will only have about 50gil, hell I will pay you for them and but I will only pay you the exact amount you paid. Hey guys, you don't have to pay him n e thing, if you want a WP just message me and I will give you one free. Also, if you decide to get a WP from him, remember, WP's are at most 1,100 gil, and not even, I have only seen from 1000-1050.

-CARN-
    Carnage: WAR23 WHM23
    Ecko: WHM66 BRD61 BLM33 THF22 SMN16 WAR5 DRG3

Comment

WP

Hey, don't be knocking me about charging them. I didn't want much, just I made a 1000 gil commitment and I wanted something in return but not that you whine about it i won't ask you to pay anything.

Comment

Well from what i see, J4P4N just started too, so 1k means alot to him... So Carnage dun get all pissed off and stuff... If you want I can donate you some money for the WP as well.. At this stage 1k is TOTALLY NOTHING...
        Just /t Eviled in game when I am on.
        Eviled, Ragnarok, Rank 7
        BRD 69 | RDM54
        RSE 4 | BRD AF | RDM AF3/6 | Goblin bag 5 | Moogle exp 3 | Alchemy 68 | Goldsmith 24 | Blacksmith 15

Whole set worker gear < 100k
        4 stacks of picks 10k
        Turbo controllers $10USD

Turboing a "PRESUMED SAFE" mining point in Ifrit, then wake up just to find out your are MPKed and you have lost connection, which means can't find out who did it ----- priceless

Comment

need ragnarok wp

can neone spare a ragnarok wp i just got the game today and just installed everything and now all i need is a valid wp. so if neone has one just plz reply thnx
          Welcome to Bakanarok!

BRD 75, RDM 69, SMN 61, WHM 38, BLM 37, DRK 37

Comment

Need wp

Can somebody please give me a world pass
            Pretty please

sorry my email
            oh yeah my email is MarkKuah@hotmail.com or mkuah@uci.edu so please e-mail me if you can thanks

Mark

Comment

Official WP Post and request thread

Please post all WP posts and requests on this thread. All others will be deleted in next few days.
              RDM 75, BLM 73, WHM 42, SMN 41, RNG 40, NIN 37, DRK 37, THF 25, WAR 20

Comment

Evil, I know he started but then he must know that others that have started will also have nothing. J4P4N I will pay you back the money for the WP, just message me.

-CARN-
                Carnage: WAR23 WHM23
                Ecko: WHM66 BRD61 BLM33 THF22 SMN16 WAR5 DRG3

Comment

wp request

I just got my copy down and started playing but it looks like iv been put on a server with almost no English speaking importers,

what i realy need is a WP for Ragnarock, but as i dont know anyone else who is playing im a bit stuck,

would anyone be super helpfull and buy me a WP so i can come play with "my kind"

*begs*

you can PM me or email to psycho_q@hotmail.co.uk

Comment

I'd like a WP...

markjeremyemerson@hotmail.com

Comment

World pass please,just PM me if possible thank you
                      "Take it to the sky, just before you die"

Comment

Help Please

I NEED WP PLEASE to ragnarok
                        "Take it to the sky, just before you die"

Comment

Hello. A Request.

Hey all. I have been going through this great site and talking/meeting many very helpful people from the forums. I decided two weeks ago to import the game.

Finally, it has arrived!

Now, it is common knowledge that Ragnarok is home to the majority of importers and I would love to game with you guys. Of course....I could use the aid of a World Pass.

Unfortunately, I am heading off to work at this point...and I'll begin the installation process at 10-11 pm tonight. If anyone would be kind enough to e-mail me a World Pass--it would be greatly appreciated.

I would do what's in my power to reward you in-game.

Thanks, again everyone...I'm looking forward to some fun.

Shadalator@hotmail.com

Comment

Shad you bastard!! Heh jk's. Wait for me brotha, dont get to far ahead of me XD. Im recieving mine by next Friday - so, I hope someone can have a working WP by then. Hehe, sorry to steal your thread Shad :p

See you all in the game! Giving that my gay computer doesnt screw up..

Comment

THANKYOU!!

Just used on charge, not sure how many is left tho.

Comment

Working...
                              X