Re: Important Notices

I take notes when two conditions are met:
    * The campaign has my undivided attention
    * Yyg is consistently quizzing us

Leave a comment:

• Firewind
    replied

You also need to remember that you are the only one that even makes notes.

Leave a comment:

• cidbahamut
    replied

One day I'm actually going to post my notes and you guys are all gonna go "we gave Cid way too much credit, these are terrible".

Leave a comment:

• Yygdrasil
    replied

Cid's notes must look hilarious.

Leave a comment:

• cidbahamut
    replied

Ok, so if we want the DM to not remember things we feed him scotch, and if we want Firewind to not remember things we feed him rum.

This seems like information I should be keeping track of.

Leave a comment:

• Firewind
    replied

Is it bad that I honestly can't remember playing Magic with you?

[insert joke about the rum being gone here]

Leave a comment:

• cidbahamut
    replied

We played Magic while waiting for Yyg to come back and then all wandered off to find food.

Leave a comment:

• Firewind
    replied

I actually can't remember anything of the session after Armando had to leave. Did anything happen after that?

Leave a comment:

• Yygdrasil
    replied

We knew you would be hit and miss the day the kid was born. Don't sweat it. Nobody judges you for putting the needs of your family first.

Incidentally, we've spent more time getting used to the new system and a lot less on actaully playing in the past few weeks. You haven't missed a thing.

It would, however, be in your best interest to play around with the mechanics of the roll20 system before you start again.

Leave a comment:

• Mezlo
    replied

I need to send the wifey away for another massage on our next Saturday play in the AM, that way I dont feel bad having her watch the kid while I play. I got back around 5pm EST from the work meeting in Anaheim, but I couldn't get the right frame of mind to get online and play for 4 or so hours. I felt guilty so instead i took care fo the kid so she could take a nap. I think it will get easier, but honestly my showing for the next couple months will be hit or miss. I am not a flake and apologize for seeming flaky. I know you all haev already stated my absence is excused, but I dont like being flaky and under my current circumstances, there's not much i can do about it, which pains me in a way... Anyways, someone want to post what took place in the general discussion thread?

Leave a comment:

• Firewind
    replied

Either way, if you have to suddenly run mid session don't worry about it, we understand.

Leave a comment:

• Mezlo
    replied

lol... she's been sleeping well recently and the wife has been able to catchup on sleep, so who knows...

Leave a comment:

• Firewind
    replied

Originally posted by Mezlo View Post
    I hope I'm going to be on but who am I kidding I know I'm going to have to look after my daughter so someone play the EAW.
    Fixed it for you

Leave a comment:

• Mezlo
    replied

I should be able to be there but I'll probably be a bit late. I have a work meeting in Anaheim at 8am, it should run 4 hours, and then a 1.5 hour drive back. I should be on around 2pm-ish. Well, and then I might need to do some baby duty, so we'll see, lol... Maybe I'll just do a skype call over the phone and someone else can do the rolls for me?

Leave a comment:

• Yygdrasil
    replied

Yes. Plan on 4:00 est

Leave a comment:

Working...
X