Ryu ga Gotoku - OF THE END -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryu ga Gotoku - OF THE END -

Kamurocho is going down, Highschool of the dead style!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utjMcCcjjwU]YouTube - PS3 Ryu ga Gotoku - OF THE END - TGS2010 Debut Trailer[/ame]

Playing as aniki Majima is going to be awesome.
    sigpic
    "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
    Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Re: Ryu ga Gotoku - OF THE END -

never played the Yakusa games....but I will be getting this!, needs to go into my Zombie/horror collection ;p
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

It does seem interesting. Never heard of this series. Is it a Japanese only game series?

Comment

Originally posted by Takelli View Post
        It does seem interesting. Never heard of this series. Is it a Japanese only game series?
        no we get it....just hacked to hell and back first
        -------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kailea View Post
          no we get it....just hacked to hell and back first
          I doubt they will do that for this game after the crap they caught for Yakuza 3. In fact, for 4, its been said:

"Sega wants us to know that they're working to make the most complete, unfiltered Yakuza yet for western audiences. Yakuza 4 will include the hostess clubs in full."

Hopefully, lesson learned.
          Originally posted by Feba
          But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
          Originally posted by Taskmage
          God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
          Originally posted by DakAttack
          ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

I think this is hilarious. I guess after working hard on the series for as long as the had, they just wanted to do something crazy with all the assets they've developed. At least in the meantime a traditional Yakuza game will be coming to PSP just before this gets out.

Comment

Originally posted by Omgwtfbbqkitten View Post
              I think this is hilarious. I guess after working hard on the series for as long as the had, they just wanted to do something crazy with all the assets they've developed. At least in the meantime a traditional Yakuza game will be coming to PSP just before this gets out.
              Considering just how awesome Kenzan! was I wouldn't dismiss this "alternate HOTD scenario" game just yet.
              sigpic

その目だれの目。

Comment

Oh, I'm not dismissing it, I think its a great idea. I'm just pointing out someone that want's a more "normal" Yakuza game is still getting an option with a PSP installment of the series, which has all the locations players know and they setting they enjoy.

I actually wish more studios would just stop to make a non-canon crazy, blasphemous entry to a series every now and then. Normally I would roll my eyes at yet another zombie apocalypse scenario, but to it with familar series for no good reason other than to do it is actually quite brave.

I'm actually hoping they go for "Yakuza of the Dead" in the US release, maybe get some of those poorly acted HorD agents to show up in it just for kicks.

Comment

Still 2 months away damnit. >_<
                  Last edited by Raydeus; 01-07-2011, 10:23 AM. Reason: Oops
                  sigpic

その目だれの目。

Comment

I like that you mentioned High School of the Dead. That's probably my favorite animoo right now. :3

Comment

Working...
                    X