Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Xbox 360 slim

Originally posted by Feba View Post
    So you're suggesting I buy a 360 so I can download two games I already own for two consoles I already own, even though I haven't played (or very much wanted to play) either of them in years?
    <_< I'm just telling you that DC games are coming to 360. Make of that what you will.
    sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

My coworkers' kids jammed 3 wii discs into the system.
      Burning questions are burning: Is jenova_9 really a girl and is she cute? Does she talk like that in real life?

Burning.

This is why I J9: http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/off...otionally.html

http://selenagomez.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Ziero View Post
        It's more of the fact that people are pointing out an actual system fault, which other systems really don't have (I've seen PS2s and 3s accidentally knocked off their cabinets and the discs and systems still worked fine) and wondering why a simple problem was never actually fixed. Perhaps it's just frustration of people who watched MS put out a product with obvious defaults and really not do anything to fix them.
        And said people voted with their wallets by saying "Your product is good enough to purchase, even though it has flaws, MS! Don't feel any need to change, because you clearly don't have to in order to sell units!"

Comment

People that don't teach or supervise their kids so that they have the opportunity to ruin their shit frustrate the hell out of me. Seriously, what was a kid doing with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich near electronics? Last time I looked you are supposed to be sitting at the god damn kitchen table eating that shit. My grandkids eat and drink (unless its a sip of something quick) everything at the kitchen table...no ifs, ands, or buts. And just how did a kid get his hands on THREE Wii discs let alone have the time to jam them all into the system? Where is the parental supervision? Why weren't the discs put out of the reach of little hands? Why weren't they taught to keep their hands off the electronics?? I had kids and now I have grandkids, I haven't had any of these issues. Silly me, I actually was a parent to my progeny....silly silly me....
          Originally posted by Feba
          But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
          Originally posted by Taskmage
          God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
          Originally posted by DakAttack
          ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
            People that don't teach or supervise their kids so that they have the opportunity to ruin their shit frustrate the hell out of me. Seriously, what was a kid doing with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich near electronics? Last time I looked you are supposed to be sitting at the god damn kitchen table eating that shit. My grandkids eat and drink (unless its a sip of something quick) everything at the kitchen table...no ifs, ands, or buts. And just how did a kid get his hands on THREE Wii discs let alone have the time to jam them all into the system? Where is the parental supervision? Why weren't the discs put out of the reach of little hands? Why weren't they taught to keep their hands off the electronics?? I had kids and now I have grandkids, I haven't had any of these issues. Silly me, I actually was a parent to my progeny....silly silly me....

Thats a bit different though, that is clearly a parent issue, but, this is a system design issue. I am not saying people need to be able to toss their systems around while playing it, but its sad when under certain conditions, just walking next to the damn thing can cause the scratching problem.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

As I stated before, if your system is on a stable support and that is on a stable flooring and you don't stomp like an elephant than walking past your system then it will not do that.

And you do have the option to not buy the system and show your displeasure.
              Originally posted by Feba
              But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
              Originally posted by Taskmage
              God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
              Originally posted by DakAttack
              ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
                And said people voted with their wallets by saying "Your product is good enough to purchase, even though it has flaws, MS! Don't feel any need to change, because you clearly don't have to in order to sell units!"
                Which I find to be incredibly disheartening.
                "I have a forebrain, my ability to abstract thoughts allow for all kinds of things" - Red Mage 8-Bit theater

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
                  As I stated before, if your system is on a stable support and that is on a stable flooring and you don't stomp like an elephant than walking past your system then it will not do that.

And you do have the option to not buy the system and show your displeasure.

and that's why I am not buying the new slim, I bought a 360 back when half of its problems where not even known -.- and my second system was bought used at Gamestop (screw you MS) when my first one went out. I will not buy another new system until they fix these issues.
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

little bit of a necro but figured it be better than starting a new thread.

I'm thinking about getting the new xbox 360 slim and i was wondering if anyone here has it or know someone that does and have heard of any problems with it yet?

Comment

Apparently it eats disks! Like, every day! For breakfast, lunch and dinner!

No seriously, I have no idea. I am in the market for a console, and have considered it as well. So I look forward to the responses.

Comment

haha my old ps2 did that. For some reason the dic popped out of the tray while it was loading and thus they tray couldnt open.

Comment

I'm tempted to buy this thing, but I'm gonna wait a bit longer. Maybe winter at least.

I don't want my 360 blowing up on me

Comment

Working...
                          X