Trine demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trine demo

Have you guys tried it yet? Had to set the graphics at very low to play it. The storytelling is great, and it has a nice feel to it, but there's no online co-op option. So far it's only a PC demo, and they said that they aren't include online capabilities at launch, meaning you're playing all by yourself. Console gamers would at least have the option to same-screen it with their friends, locally.

Personally, I'd drive a nail through my head if I attempted to play this game solo. The game is very clunky in an unforgiving way.

Here's the download link: Trine Demo for PC - AtomicGamer - Free video game downloads, patches, videos, demos, reviews, previews, and screenshots.

Re: Trine demo

Well I doubt they'd put multiplayer in the demo.

I'm a sucker for platformers though, esp. pretty ones. Will definitely be getting this as soon as it releases on PlayStation Network.

Icemage

Comment

Dunno what it is, but Trine demo is on steam so I set it to d/l.
      Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
      Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
      Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
      Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
      Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Comment

Tried this out last night. Pretty damn fun, will definitely look into it when it is released.

500 hours in MS paint

Comment

Just finished trying it, very nice spin on the old Thief/Wizard/Knight story
          -------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Working...
          X