DSi and SD card question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSi and SD card question

First question, since I can't seem to find the answer for it it - anyone know which types of SD cards the DSi is going to accept? The 2GB once seem cheap enough but if I could get some 8GB ones that's what I'd prefer. I've already put a DSi on preorder since I know I'll want one, but I've been fairly oblivious to using the newer forms of storage since I haven't had any portable devices that use them.

And I guess as an extention to this question I'll ask about something else about SD cards. I'm also saving up for a new PC. If SD cards are something I want to write to, I'm assuming I'll have to get some drive for that as well. In the meantime, are there external drives or thumbdrives I can piggyback them into?

Re: DSi and SD card question

I would think it wouldn't support more than 2-4 gigs since it's like the Wii...which is about the same.

Honestly I really can't say because I have no info from anyone who has imported one...
    Shadowneko's FFXI Newbie Guide 2009
    (have fun MMO players ^^)
    Jon Davies AKA: Shadowneko of Midradsomr...soon to be transferred to Quetzalcoatl

Comment

Working...
    X