Resident Evil 5 Demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Resident Evil 5 Demo

My buddy and myself did co-op mode twice through and we both loved it. We had no problem ADAPTING to the controls at all. I love the series, the plot, pretty much everything. I'm not going to let different controller play ruin my day. I'm just hoping the gold will be for something useful. And also, you THINK there is a lot of ammo UNTIL you run out and you're facing 10 zombies, all holding weapons full of raging zombie STD's. I'm just going to say that you see the world of co-op play different after beating AO2 on Hard. You also see it different after you get fu!!ed up by a giant chainsaw. Give it a chance and it will be good.

Comment

I was going to buy the game asap, but after playing the demo I think I'll do the same as Skoal and wait till its cheaper.

In the mean time I can just pretend it was Umbrella and the T-Virus that messed up the Ishimura.
      sigpic
      "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
      Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

They'd damn well better make another Dead Space game, though knowing E.A. the it will fall very short of the 1st game's greatness . _ .
        sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Maybe it's because I idolized the first games, but for instance Resistance 2 and God of War II left me with an "oh well" feeling. In both cases the games were technically better and bigger, but somehow didn't have the same epicness as the first ones.

They are still great games though so you wont hear me complaining about them. It's just sort of like a "something's missing" kinda feeling. /shrug

Edit > Thinking about it maybe it's because they changed the narrative on both sequels in favor more action, who knows.
          Last edited by Raydeus; 02-09-2009, 09:28 AM.
          sigpic
          "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
          Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

That's because it's not entirely new. Yeah it's a new game and all but it's still a sequel so you've seen some of it before.
            sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Working...
            X