Rumor about SE's next MMO...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rumor about SE's next MMO...

Game play concerns play in a more technical sense. Music and art aren't included in it. Though I'm sure it's open to interpretation.

Comment

Originally posted by Potemken View Post
      I did read asshat.

Gameplay is a make up of music, replay value, storyline, graphics, and all the stuff that are involved when playing... the game.

The gameplay is what makes those games GREAT, not the combat. The combat WAS boring, the rest of the game, trigger, with more mini-games then a fucking carnival(there is one in the game), gives a lot to gameplay.
      Watch it with the name calling, don't need to go on the defensive that easily.

Gameplay is gameplay, its not music, music is music, replay value is not gameplay, its replay value, storyline is also storyline, and graphics are graphics, those are things you can grade a game on. How do you score a game's gameplay if its a mix of all the other things? you can't. I wouldn't say mini-games really count as gameplay either.
      signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

What DakAttack/Balfree said. The game experience is made up of all those things, but the game play is just how the game plays. Nothing else.

On that note, I haven't played Cross yet but I think that while Trigger's gameplay was nothing special (but then again RPGs are horrible at having decent gameplay), the battle system itself was good. Instead of getting progressively stronger attacks, you mostly got attacks that had different areas of effects, and your move list would vary according to who you had.

That's a big step up from the usual "the mob's weak to fire, use your highest tier Fire spell over and over" mindset.

P.S. Calling any poster an asshat is a quick way to get warnings, but you're really asking for it if you're calling mods names.

Comment

He told me to learn2read. When I can. Its awesome how elitiest bastards these mods can be but no one is to fuck with them.

Comment

He told me to learn2read. When I can. Its awesome how elitiest bastards these mods can be but no one is to fuck with them.
            lern2grammer

Comment

English isn't my first language. Fucking suck me.

Comment

Maybe people wouldn't poke fun at you if you were a little nicer, and didn't take offense to bloody everything.

On topic, I've never played either of the Chrono games, which one do you suggest I start with if I were to play them?

Comment

The are in chrono-logical order, so play trigger, then play cross.

And the poke fun at EVERY post I have ever made, so i'm going to make a retort to every poke a get. Its only fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Potemken
                    Make a new thread if you want to talk about how the mods at DiV are elitist.

Yea I did tell you "lern2read".

And now I'm telling you to "lern2watchit".

If any joke towards you makes you go on the defensive, at least don't defend yourself making inflammatory attacks.

More pointless crap will be removed.

Comment

• Re: Rumor about SE's next MMO...

LERN2WATCHIT

I got duo infractions. I LERN'D ALLRIGHT.

Comment

Congratulations.

It's quite enough now I think?

Comment

No, I still don't care.

Gameplay of chrono games is boss. Not bland.

Comment

No, I still don't care.

Gameplay of chrono games is boss. Not bland.

you know... being rude like that to a mod... will get you nowhere fast -.-

Chrono Trigger battle mechanics where a great idea and implemented well
                            Chrono Cross was a standard RPG type

anyway I could see many elements that made FFXI good make it into their next RPG, even if it was not FF based

--job changing
                            --sub jobbing
                            --character and job separated stats
                            --good story ;p
                            --good art direction
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Originally posted by amusinginquiry View Post
                              lern2grammer
                              Oh my god I lost my shit when I read that, good show ole chap, good show!

And the poke fun at EVERY post I have ever made, so i'm going to make a retort to every poke a get. Its only fair.
                              Yeah, they probably do, but ya gotta learn to roll with it, like instead of calling him an Asshat, try something like :

"Yeah, well your face smells like stupid"

See it's funnie, but at the same time, It conveys self worth.

Comment

Get back on track please.

SE's next MMO better..............
                                Originally posted by Feba
                                But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                                Originally posted by Taskmage
                                God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                                Originally posted by DakAttack
                                ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X