Peta has a game for you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Peta has a game for you!

Breast milk ice cream would either bomb horribly, or be the best selling ice cream ever.

Totally depends on how it's marketed.

Comment

Hahah, fucking nitwits. "Please, Mr. Ice Cream Company Man, get massive amounts of breast milk and use that in your ice cream instead."

I'm a vegetarian and I think PETA is stupid. I don't like the entire concept of the meat industry one bit but I don't shove my beliefs down other people's throats. Targeting children with these kinds of games makes them pretty big assholes if you ask me.
      Breast milk ice cream would either bomb horribly, or be the best selling ice cream ever.
      Someone should make another Powerthirst parody commercial using that concept. "VANILLA? HOW ABOUT BREASTNILLA."

And yeah that Mario knock-off was pretty goddamned bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post

Totally depends on how it's marketed.
        Why would you go buy breast milk anything. Without getting it from the source, what's the point?
        I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Cant suck milk off a computer screen Mhurron :-(

I've tried.
          Last edited by Balfree; 11-18-2008, 06:08 AM.
          signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Originally posted by Balfree View Post

I've tried.
            See, I've actually seen (and well...) real breasts in person.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

"How's it like?"
              signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Soft and warm.

loose

Comment

I had heard a story of PETA doing some demonstration with a cow iirc and they screwed up and killed it in front of everyone, but it was a long time ago and can't confirm it or care enough to search for it for you =/
                  BUT IF YOU'RE INTERESTED see what you can find and stuffs

fk yes

Comment

Originally posted by 711rocks View Post
                    I had heard a story of PETA doing some demonstration with a cow iirc and they screwed up and killed it in front of everyone
                    That probably wasn't a screw up.

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                    "PETA is against the no kill movement and euthanizes the majority of animals that are given to them."

PETA Kills Animals | PetaKillsAnimals.com

loose

Comment

Originally posted by Balfree View Post

I've tried.
                      OMFG BAL!! My husband and I laughed so hard we cried!!

Originally posted by 711rocks View Post
                      PETA said that the use of human breast milk would decrease the suffering of dairy cows and their calves."
                      All I have to say to PETA is KISS MY ASS!! Do you know how much pumping your breasts day in and day out hurts!? Not to mention the mess and then embarassment when you leak out in public!? PETA GO FUCK YOURSELVES!
                      Originally posted by Feba
                      But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                      Originally posted by Taskmage
                      God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                      Originally posted by DakAttack
                      ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

PETA, just like every other fear mongering, propaganda pushing organization with an agenda can get hit by a bus full of rabid animals waiting to get euthanized. What PETA does is no better than the bullshit Truth ads, the ridiculously outrageous anti-drug commercials (I'd like to know where that one deflated chick is getting her weed at; hook me up), and that beyond retarded all-general propaganda ads. Anyone seen the anti-tanning bed one?

It makes you proud to be an American when you can see such great examples of people letting other people live their lives freely.

PLD75 DRK60 lots of other levels.
                        ------
                        Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
                        When ignorance reigns, life is lost

Comment

Originally posted by Ameroth View Post
                          Anyone seen the anti-tanning bed one?
                          Are these guys in it? That would scare the shit out out me about tanning products/beds.

loose

Comment

Looks like my sister and her son. Honestly, they make most of my family stay out of the sun just by how scary they look. When you get up close and talk to my sister her skin looks like she's 80 (she's 63). No offense to anyone of color but my family is from Russian/German/Polish stock.......we are so friggin white its not funny. Then you see my sister and people have thought she's either a very dark colored Latino or African American. I wish I had some pictures of them, I know my mother has one of my nephew and he's not that old but looks like shit.

Tanning might make you look good now but later on, when you REALLY REALLY want to look good, you are going to look like shit. Ever see a bikers old worn out jacket after many years on the road with the cracks in it? Thats what your face is going to look like, its just not worth the little bit of extra attention when you are younger. And skin cancer? Ya people laugh and turn off their ears when someone starts talking about it but when you see someone die from it then you'd understand. My aunt was a sun goddess. Loved the sun and paid for it with her life. She died when she was 50 and horribly. Cancer spreads and you don't get to choose where. Hers went to her spinal cord and her brain.....it was a horrible painful way to die.

So as far as warning people about the dangers of things, whats the big deal? No ones saying you can't go tanning, they are saying "know what you are getting yourself into". MANY people don't. Its one of the perks of being an advanced civilization, we get to be educated and spread that wealth of knowledge to others. Or should we go back to the dark ages and die in our 30's and 40's?
                            Last edited by TheGrandMom; 11-18-2008, 09:34 AM.
                            But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                            God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                            ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

The worst part about PETA was that 'sexiest vegetarian alive' shit. I've known some damn fine vegetarians/vegans who knew how to properly regulate their diets to make up for what the weren't getting from meat, but the boobless bonesacks that PETA was putting up on their site were just gross. If you're going to try to use sex to sell something don't use ugly women.
                              Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

Originally posted by Callisto View Post
                                ...but the boobless bonesacks that PETA was putting up on their site were just gross.
                                Good lord I damn near choked to death on the grape I was eating! L.....O......L!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X