Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peta has a game for you!

Cooking Mama, The Unauthorized PETA Edition: Mama Kills Animals | PETA.org

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA How long till Nintendo files an injunction?? Get it while you can! It's actually not too bad for Peta! lol
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Re: Peta has a game for you!

turrible. PETA ftl.
    | 90 SMN | 90 BRD | 90 BLM | 90 THF | 90 WAR |

5/5 BST +2
    2/5 WAR +2
    Farsha(85)

Comment

Now I'm hungry
      "I have a forebrain, my ability to abstract thoughts allow for all kinds of things" - Red Mage 8-Bit theater

Comment

PETA and all it's members can diaf.
        I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

And then get filled with stuffing and served with a side of corn and home made mashed potatos?
          "I have a forebrain, my ability to abstract thoughts allow for all kinds of things" - Red Mage 8-Bit theater

Comment

DO they really look at innocent games like cooking mama and think this? >_>

In the words of Jim Gaffigan (I think) "'Do you know what they do to those chickens?' No but it's delicious."

Comment

That game was fun! The bonus level, not so much.

MMMMMMMMMMMM Turkey. Can't wait for Thanksgiving!
              Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
              Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
              Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
              Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
              Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Comment

That was... entertaining, if only for a minute.
                Originally posted by Ellipses
                Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
                Originally posted by MCLV
                A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
                More Sig:

Comment

I'd click, but I remember the super mario knockoff from the previous year.

PETA reminds me of those annoying ads that portray tobacco companies as evil. I don't smoke. You won, now shut it. Don't parade Joe the Camel around, you put him out of a job and kids don't even know who he is now. What's worse is they'll put you through those ads at the movies. TV you can just skip over them now thanks to DVRs.

As for PETA, I'm still eating a turkey this Thanksgiving.

As a Beastmaster, I will continue to make bunnies fight to the death because it amuses me.

Comment

Originally posted by Omgwtfbbqkitten View Post
                    I'd click, but I remember the super mario knockoff from the previous year.
                    Aw damn it I missed that one!
                    Originally posted by Feba
                    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                    Originally posted by Taskmage
                    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                    Originally posted by DakAttack
                    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

people for the eating of tasty animlals ?

ridiculous game.
                      signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

bahahahahahaha.

BBQ pretty much hit the nail on the head. They have a damn good point (I was a vegan for about a year, and I'd like to get back on it), but they've got their heads so far up their asses that they don't even seem to realize they're doing more to drive people away than towards their cause. And because they're so over the top in how they initially approach people (turning lovable characters into satanic monsters, for example), they only hurt themselves because people don't take anything after that seriously. People don't want to be told that they're awful, disgusting people for using animal products, they want to be told that there are benefits to everyone (themselves included) for not using them.

Comment

Yea, negativity is never a good "marketing" move.
                          signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

I like meat... I respect people who dont, but PETA needs to die -.-
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

i was reading The Progressive last night and theres a section every month called "no comment" where they have a bunch of random tidbits of info that make you /facepalm

one of them said:
                              "People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) sent a letter to Ben & Jerry's ice cream urging the company to replace the cow's milk it uses in its products with human breast milk, reports WNBC. PETA said that the use of human breast milk would decrease the suffering of dairy cows and their calves."

/facepalm

fk yes

Comment

Working...
                              X