FF4DS Boss = lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FF4DS Boss = lol

One can only wonder what if FFVII damage wasn't capped at 9999 per hit . . .
    Originally posted by Armando
    No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
    Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
    However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
    Matthew 16:15

Comment

Or you could just play FFX and use the Magus Sisters against Nemesis weapon :3
      sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Susurrus View Post
        But what level were you?

I highly doubt *ANY* amount of skill would have gotten me the win without me grinding at least 10-20 more levels. And really, I have other games to get to.

And besides, what's not skillful about finding what ability is most useful and whoring it? Sure, its not as graceful, but it got the job done.

And for the record, I beat him with everyone standing on "Final Fantasy Chronicles" edition
        After just beating Zeromus and finishing this game I have to say skill ftw indeed. If you'd had any you would have had your entire party defending as soon as you saw Big Bang coming. It takes 2 turns to do and he gives you a warning on the first turn, if all of your party was actually in the 68-70 range they'd all survive it defending even without shell up.

Even if you did take one Big Bang without defending Cecil should have had enough HP and M Defense to survive it and you could have him rebuild the party from there. He's only got two attacks, Big Bang and Flare, and Flare is some weak sauce. You keep him slowed, you keep your party hasted and as long as you defend the Big Bang you can't really lose x_x

500 hours in MS paint

Comment

Originally posted by Omgwtfbbqkitten View Post
          OK, take out Ruby Weapon with no Knights of the Round and get back to me.
          That's how I did it the first time, dude. I don't think I even had KotR.

Quad Magic + Hades, Mime or anything you want really. He's weak to paralysis. Dazers work too if you want to farm them.

Comment

Final Attack + Phoenix. That is all.
            sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Easiest way to be ruby weapon, put as much luck as possible on one member, I chose cloud. Equip Multi-Attack, Counter and Phoenix.

have two characters dead.

With high luck you evade ultima and will most likely never take a hit. if you do and die,final attack+ phoenix will save you and you just repeat the procsess ruby weapon is hella easy if you know what to do. nice try tho BBQ.

sig courtesy tgm
              retired -08

Comment

Originally posted by Malacite View Post
                Originally posted by Tickmeoff View Post
                It's a normal attack. Vincent's Death Penalty gets stronger from killing enemies. After a certain number (65535 or thereabouts) it does enormous amounts of damage.

It's a glitch in the Japanese game that was fixed for English-language release, 65535 is the highest number 16 bits can go using binary (So I'm told, I honestly don't know programming) so when you broke that number in kills, the game errored on the weapon and anything it attacks dies - regardless of HP/defence/resistances. Not too certain on players when Vincent was confused.

They fixed it so it just did 9999 damage in the English-language releases.
                Quotes

Comment

Originally posted by Empedocles View Post
                  65535 is the highest number 16 bits can go using binary (So I'm told, I honestly don't know programming) so when you broke that number in kills, the game errored on the weapon and anything it attacks dies - regardless of HP/defence/resistances.
                  Best. Error. Ever.
                  No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
                  Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
                  GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
                  However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
                  Matthew 16:15

Comment

Working...
                  X