Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New Suikoden Title

Konami unleashes 'Suikoden: Tierkreis' for DS - Joystiq

"For those of us who thought Konami had shown it all, boy were we wrong! From out of nowhere, the company whipped out a new Suikoden game today, exclusive to DS, drawing the attention of handheld role-players everywhere. Suikoden: Tierkreis, while not the easiest title to pronounce, is easily in the running for the best Konami has to offer this holiday (unless you're a soccer fan -- or just a sucker, man).

Series veterans will be pleased to know that Tierkreis "again follows the story of the 108 Stars of Destiny as they challenge the almighty One King, who intends to create chaos in the universe." (Everyone else, well, we think you get the gist: gang of heroes takes on one, big baddie.) But the most intriguing aspect of Tierkreis is an online mode that let's you entrust characters to other players over the Nintendo WiFi Connection, essentially leaving the grinding up to a complete stranger. "This provides a new way to level up your characters, which helps create a sense of community." What's that? You fancy yourself a loner, you say? Well then, fancy leveling up 108 characters all by yourself!
    "

Now if only the game would get released over here.
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Re: A New Suikoden Title

/wrist
    sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

You can bet I'll have this the day it comes out.

From what other sites report, this one seems pretty different from previous Suikoden games. Which is exactly what the series needs, since they're kind of stuck with the same Stars/Castle structure.

Comment

I swear if it does not get released here I will nerf the JP button myself.

sig courtesy tgm
        retired -08

Comment

Other Suikoden titles haven't been released here so its highly unlikely this one will be.
          Originally posted by Feba
          But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
          Originally posted by Taskmage
          God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
          Originally posted by DakAttack
          ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

It's already been announced for the US. Less than a month after being announced for Japan too. There's English screenshots on various sites.

Comment

Working...
            X