Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Go ESRB....../sigh

See Mega64's rejected 'DS guitar game' ad - Joystiq

Sorry for those of you at work that can't access it, it's a video.

Seriously ESRB?....SERIOUSLY??
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Re: Go Go ESRB....../sigh

i...err...uh

I dunno what's dumber, the ESRB...or that crappy ad...
    "I have a forebrain, my ability to abstract thoughts allow for all kinds of things" - Red Mage 8-Bit theater

Comment

The ad's retarded to begin with. < .>
      ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

I would've rejected the ad because it's 3:42 long....

However, the fact that the homeless guy's two patrons appear to be deriving sexual pleasure from the playing of Guitar Hero DS is ok, but the fact that the dude appears to be homeless with a DS is not seems a bit odd. Also, not all panhandlers are homeless...

Comment

To be honest, that looks like some crappy home vid a guy and two friends decided to make one day. Especially compared to the real commercial for that game. Including the fact that he didn't even have the accessory that came with the game.

You know what, I don't even think that thing ever even made it to the ESRB.

...do they even handle the game ads anyway?
          "I have a forebrain, my ability to abstract thoughts allow for all kinds of things" - Red Mage 8-Bit theater

Comment

I just think its asinine that the ESRB can have any say in the matter. I was talking with a couple of friends that are in the business and they think its a marketing ploy.
            Originally posted by Feba
            But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
            Originally posted by Taskmage
            God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
            Originally posted by DakAttack
            ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Working...
              X