Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My desire for a PS3 is now <10 (E3 2008)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My desire for a PS3 is now &lt;10 (E3 2008)

Originally posted by Yellow Mage View Post
    Off topic, but ouch. >.<; QFT, unfortunately.
    True if you replace 'Westerners' with 'Americans' perhaps. We Brits certainly do have a tradition of modesty, though sadly not one held by as many today as it once was.

Comment

Originally posted by Nazo View Post
      We Brits certainly do have a tradition of modesty,
      Hi, welcome to nearly everywhere.

See also: soccer. Like hell you're modest.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
        I never want to see the day when modesty and chivalry are dead.
        You never will. My mother started teaching me chivalry once I was able to open a door (5 years old I think). Now chivalry is like a reflex, I do it without thinking. I plan to teach my son chilvalry starting at an early age. (When he gets to the age that he starts looking at girls/women, then I would probably teach him the hidden seedy bonus' of chilvalry)

As for my daughter, I feel sorry for the guy that starts dating her when she starts dating. She absolutely expects it because she has grown up with it.
        Last edited by Losrase; 07-18-2008, 12:48 PM.
        PSN ID: Kelshan
        Completed: F.E.A.R., Bioshock, Turok, The Darkness, Viking: Battle of Asgard, Timeshift, Folklore, Time Crisis 4, Dark Sector, Heavenly Sword, Resistance: Fall of Man, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, The Orange Box, DBZ: Burst Limit, Assassin's Creed, Lair, Overlord, Fracture, Condemned 2, Legendary, BattleField Bad Company 2, Infamous, UT3, Far Cry 2, Resistance 2, Borderlands
        Currently Playing: MW2 (Stuck in broken Phat PS3 ), Call of Juarez
        sigpic

Comment

Chivalry died when women wanted equality. There are a few out there who stick to the old ways, but they are dying off.

And for the record, I am 35, married with 2 kids, spent 12 years in the army and am back in the reserves.

I was a foster kid from the time I was 5 until 7 when I was adopted, and then a foster kid again when I turned 9 for the rest of my life. Unlike a lot of you, I have seen more of this world than what is on CNN. So don't assume you know shit about anyone til you walked in their shoes. I could very easily have lived my life on welfare and force the taxpayers to take care of me. But instead, I went out and made something of my life. I busted my ass to get everything I have, and spoiled was never in my vocabulary.

Comment

Oh I see, it isn't spoilage, just good old inferiority complex.
            sigpic
            "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
            Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

I busted my ass to get everything I have
              Does that include a PS3?

>_>
              <_<

Comment

Working...
              X