No More Faith: BRAWL DELAYED AGAIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: No More Faith: BRAWL DELAYED AGAIN

Maybe I should ban myself. :/ I'm not allowed to post threads apparently.

And we won't get any more content. It was only delayed a week in Japan, likely due to a last minute issue with online play or something.
    PSN ID - PaiPai Gamertag - PaiPaiMaster Steam ID: Pai Pai Master
    Rockman - Fairy

WAR75/SMN75/PLD68/NIN37/THF37/SAM37/WHM41
    WIN8-1/ZM (Clear)/PM (Clear)/AM (Clear)/WotG3/ACP1
    Currently Playing:
    FINAL FANTASY XIII, Starcraft 2 Beta

Comment

Well at least Sheik is confirmed as Zelda's B down ability and Brawl is game #7 to get a perfect from Famitsu.

sigpic
      Y'okay!

PSN: goboaj (be my friend damnit)

Comment

While I would normally be disappointed with a delay, I honestly didn't know a shipping date had already been announced. I have just been under the "first quarter of 2008" impression since the first delay. Hearing that it wont ship until early march doesn't upset me very much because 1) That's just a month and a half away and 2) I was already expecting it to be around then anyway.

What would be really bad would be if they went MGS4 on us and pushed it back another year or so. To induce rioting would be the solution.

PLD75 DRK60 lots of other levels.
        ------
        Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
        When ignorance reigns, life is lost

Comment

> . > the only case of videogame related rioting I know of is the PS2 launch in Japan, when riot police were called into action at various locations (no joke)
          sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Ugh. Well, at least it'll make a good birthday present, I guess. if it wasn't half a week late.

fuckers.

Frankly, I'd be more perturbed if we had stupid discussions about things like religion (those never, ever go well).
            Of course not, religion is silly.

/pokes bear.

Comment

Well at least Sheik is confirmed as Zelda's B down ability
              In your face, Yellow Mage.

Though I'll admit I'm probably wrong about the Animal Crossing character since the introduction of the Pictochat stage means that for the first time, there's a stage with no character to go with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gobo View Post
                Well at least Sheik is confirmed as Zelda's B down ability and Brawl is game #7 to get a perfect from Famitsu.
                Famitsu fired a writer before because he gave a game lower than a 7.0, though. I'll hold any judgement until I hear the ANGRY NINTENDO NERD'S opinion.
                BRD 75 WHM 44 RDM 20 NIN 23 WAR 20 THF 16

Score: Maat 3 Prons 1
                Bard Maat Masher: Shiva Record Holder, 4 minutes, 47 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Prons View Post
                  Famitsu fired a writer before because he gave a game lower than a 7.0, though. I'll hold any judgement until I hear the ANGRY NINTENDO NERD'S opinion.
                  You sure you aren't thinking about the Gamespot/Kane&Lynch thing? Since most games get <29 (out of 40) at Famistu, getting <7 from them is pretty easy.
                  sigpic
                  Y'okay!

Comment

Originally posted by Gobo View Post
                    You sure you aren't thinking about the Gamespot/Kane&Lynch thing? Since most games get <29 (out of 40) at Famistu, getting <7 from them is pretty easy.
                    The Kane and Lynch thing was pretty funny too, but a few years ago I read a report that a Famitsu writer had to write an open letter apology in an issue of famitsu, because he rated a game lower than seven. Am I misinformed?
                    BRD 75 WHM 44 RDM 20 NIN 23 WAR 20 THF 16

Score: Maat 3 Prons 1
                    Bard Maat Masher: Shiva Record Holder, 4 minutes, 47 seconds.

Comment

No, you arn't misinformed, I don't know the issue in question, but famitsu is known for boosting review scores.
                      Meh, this sucks again, I knew it was going to be delayed, and aot of other people did . I just love nintendo (after the rumor came out), was like "Still on track".
                      -Baka Inu!
                      Nejiko - Mithra Current: [ 70 THF / 35 NIN ]
                      Basic Jobs: [ 70 THF / 20 MNK / 11 WHM / 18 BLM / 22WAR / 05 RDM]
                      Advance Jobs: [ 04 BST / 37 NIN / 02 SMN / 05RNG / 07 SAM / 07 PLD / 00 DRK / 31 BRD / 00 DRG]
                      Aht Jobs: [07 COR / 00 BLU / 00 PUP]

Comment

Indeed, at World Hobby Festival earlier this week, they even said "no more delays."
                        PSN ID - PaiPai Gamertag - PaiPaiMaster Steam ID: Pai Pai Master
                        Rockman - Fairy

WAR75/SMN75/PLD68/NIN37/THF37/SAM37/WHM41
                        WIN8-1/ZM (Clear)/PM (Clear)/AM (Clear)/WotG3/ACP1
                        Currently Playing:
                        FINAL FANTASY XIII, Starcraft 2 Beta

Comment

Well, you learn something new everyday. (Still only 7 games with perfect scores is pretty interesting)
                          sigpic
                          Y'okay!

Comment

This seems like an appropriate enough place to ask this, but I've been wondering, will Brawl have -all- the characters from SSBM? I don't see any reason to take them out, but just from looking at the Brawl Dojo page, I don't see any of them listed, nor in Game Informer, etc. I'm just wondering if I can still play around with Marth, and Falco and mess around on Pichu like before.

Thanks to Roguewolf for the sig. :D

Comment

No, not all of them will be in. Don't hold your breath on Marth, he's probably been replaced by Ike. Fat chance Mewtwo, Pichu, Y.Link, Dr. Mario, and G&W will make it, and Falco still has a chance but so far, nothing.

Luigi and Captain Falcon and Ganon will probably make the cut. Only Sakurai knows what's the point in not saying so after all this time >_>

Comment

Originally posted by Pai Pai Master View Post
                                Indeed, at World Hobby Festival earlier this week, they even said "no more delays."
                                They also once said "We won't be doing business with Square ever again."

Guess how that turned out?

Companies lie.

Comment

Working...
                                X