• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No More Faith: BRAWL DELAYED AGAIN

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/index.html

Launch Date: MARCH 9th, 2008

Screw this shit.
    Last edited by Pai Pai Master; 01-15-2008, 01:10 AM.
    PSN ID - PaiPai Gamertag - PaiPaiMaster Steam ID: Pai Pai Master
    Rockman - Fairy

WAR75/SMN75/PLD68/NIN37/THF37/SAM37/WHM41
    WIN8-1/ZM (Clear)/PM (Clear)/AM (Clear)/WotG3/ACP1
    Currently Playing:
    FINAL FANTASY XIII, Starcraft 2 Beta

Re: No More Faith: BRAWL DELAYED AGAIN

I also found this, and couldn't stop laughing.

This is what, the 2nd or 3rd delay now? I've lost track. It's back enough that it's been just shy of 2 months since the last version update (and still no info from SE WTF) and now this happens
    sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

You know, I feel a bit odd saying this, but I'm not all that disappointed. I've had the game preordered since August, and I know I ought to be at the very least irritated, but I just can't get there.
      Wii Number - 2810 2423 4673 3261 - Please PM me if you add me!
      How to ask smart questions: catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Boom! (On SCH75/RDM)

Comment

I really pay no attention to dates anymore.

Nin75, Bst75. Drk61, War61, Rdm40, All other jobs are 37. All 3 starting city missions completed. All Zilart missions completed. All CoP missions completed. TouA completed.

Comment

OK, kids, its been over 20 years now and you still don't get it.

Nintendo = Delay

This is the kind of thread fanboys at IGN make, I shouldn't have to say that posts like this are not neccessary from moderators.

Whine somewhere else, delays are to be expected from Nintendo, they've been this way since the NES. At any rate not everyone is a purchase-happy gamer. I'm actually glad I'm not so grab happy checking releases each week and buying more shit I'll never finish.
          Last edited by Omgwtfbbqkitten; 01-15-2008, 01:04 PM.

Comment

You can quit feigning surprise at the thread's content. You knew exactly what was going to be in it based on the title, yet clicked it anyway.

*frog hops*

HERE WE GO AGAIN WITH THIS COLD-BLOODED AMPHIBIAN SHIT
            PSN & XBL ID: Meicyn
            Wii Code: 6847-2608-8630-2415

Comment

Feigning surprise would be me pretending to be shocked, I was expressing disappointment that such a childish thread exists.

A Nintendo game gets delayed. Color me shocked. Its only been happening since the beginning.

Comment

Indeed, "OK, kids" was a necessary and totally not childish method of addressing people that you felt deserving of your disappointment. I'm sure the posters above appreciate your usage of "kids" instead of "you little shits" as they continue their quest to achieve an understanding in all aspects of maturity on internet message forums.
                PSN & XBL ID: Meicyn
                Wii Code: 6847-2608-8630-2415

Comment

Last time I checked, it was perfectly valid to express one's discontent in this part of the world. Or do you simply feel the need to heckle us?

Yes, it's another classic Nintendo delay. That doesn't make it any less irritating

Long story short: Don't bother posting/reading in this thread if it bothers you that much. You're only aggravating yourself.
                  sigpic

Comment

To answer your question, it's the second delay. First date was December.

Comment

It's only devastating because, for me, this game is the sole reason the Wii exists. Granted, that also means it'll still be very worth it in the end when it eventually ships.
                      PSN ID - PaiPai Gamertag - PaiPaiMaster Steam ID: Pai Pai Master
                      Rockman - Fairy

WAR75/SMN75/PLD68/NIN37/THF37/SAM37/WHM41
                      WIN8-1/ZM (Clear)/PM (Clear)/AM (Clear)/WotG3/ACP1
                      Currently Playing:
                      FINAL FANTASY XIII, Starcraft 2 Beta

Comment

Well they do have a point. Its either delayed or released later in the states then in JPN.

Nin75, Bst75. Drk61, War61, Rdm40, All other jobs are 37. All 3 starting city missions completed. All Zilart missions completed. All CoP missions completed. TouA completed.

Comment

I don't see how this thread is a problem. We're on a forum dedicated to a video game. We're in the Video Games subforum. Why is this an issue?

Frankly, I'd be more perturbed if we had stupid discussions about things like religion (those never, ever go well). But whining about whining is rather obtuse IMNSHO.

Icemage

Comment

Agreed, I thought this thread was more of a "fyi, its delayed again" with a couple funny pictures thrown in.
                            I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

NS = nonsensical?

Oh well, maybe they did this to try and get more 3rd party characters?

Come on Rockman! > _ < (and Simon Belmont too! Gotta complete the cycle!)
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X