• Soul Calibur IV Officially Makes Up for the Excess Boobage: YODA AND VADER

I CAN'T HANDLE THE AWESOME.
    PSN ID - PaiPai Gamertag - PaiPaiMaster Steam ID: Pai Pai Master
    Rockman - Fairy

WAR75/SMN75/PLD68/NIN37/THF37/SAM37/WHM41
    WIN8-1/ZM (Clear)/PM (Clear)/AM (Clear)/WotG3/ACP1
    Currently Playing:
    FINAL FANTASY XIII, Starcraft 2 Beta

Re: Soul Calibur IV Officially Makes Up for the Excess Boobage: YODA AND VADER

Proof there is no god.

Comment

What.
      PSN & XBL ID: Meicyn
      Wii Code: 6847-2608-8630-2415

Comment

Originally posted by jwalton View Post
        What.
        Yeah, I dunno. But it does not matter anymore.

Brawl's thunder has officially been stolen.
        PSN ID - PaiPai Gamertag - PaiPaiMaster Steam ID: Pai Pai Master
        Rockman - Fairy

WAR75/SMN75/PLD68/NIN37/THF37/SAM37/WHM41
        WIN8-1/ZM (Clear)/PM (Clear)/AM (Clear)/WotG3/ACP1
        Currently Playing:
        FINAL FANTASY XIII, Starcraft 2 Beta

Comment

Originally posted by jwalton
          What.
          What he said.

Comment

Wow.

Comment

I hope Namco is taking notes, because unless Vader screams "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" every time he's defeated, this game is total bullshit.

Comment

As if the prequel trilogy wasn't enough someone found one more way to screw with great memories.
                I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Those models look off, though.

And honestly, I don't think Brawl's thunder has been stolen. There have been Star Wars fighting games before, and I don't think including other characters in the last Soul Caliber helped much. SSB is just plain fun, and from everything I've played, seen, and heard, Soul Caliber has been on the decline.

Comment

I think the thunder has been stolen, but not the lightning. Lightning is serious business.

Comment

Good thing you can get both games. But if you couldn't, would you rather be Sonic or Yoda?
                      sigpic
                      "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
                      Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Yoda and Vader > Sonic and Solid Snake.

Soul Calibur IV wins - and latest news confirms that 3rd party developers don't treat the Wii seriously (if you don't believe this to be true, go look up the metacritic entry for Soul Calibur Legends for Wii).

Icemage

Comment

Yoda looks lifeless instead of a ball of whirling energy, and Vader is completely out of character with his back-horse stance and that step forward slice move.

These two characters are tacky add-ons, as far as I'm concerned. Hopefully they'd be removed or drastically revised before shipping.
                          Bamboo shadows sweep the stars,
                          yet not a mote of dust is stirred;
                          Moonlight pierces the depths of the pond,
                          leaving no trace in the water.

- Mugaku

Comment

Vader is a Mitsurugi reskin, confirmed!

Comment

Needs more excess boobage :/

Not that I actually play with any of the excess boobage costumes mind you....

Taki looks hawt in the white armor from SS2 I think it was. Green armor wasn't too shabby either.

Sophitia on the other hand....

<.<
                              >.>

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be misqouted and then used against you.

I don't have a big ego, it just has a large mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X