Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why I don't play Second Life. And neither should you (EXTREMELY NSFW)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I don't play Second Life. And neither should you (EXTREMELY NSFW)

http://www.secondlifeherald.com/slh/...oon-delig.html

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Re: Why I don't play Second Life. And neither should you (EXTREMELY NSFW)

W.t.f...?

~> Manwe <~
    Bst 75 /Nin 75/Blu 75/rdm 55/blm 40/war 37/thf 37
    Rank 10 Elvaan from Midgardsormr

Originally posted by Thudd
    "We never die the same way twice, it's fun to find another way to completely screw yourself over in the time-span of 23 seconds."

Comment

Being back-doored by mythical creatures is not on my list of things to do before I die.

But I can check off 'See some one get back-doored by a mythical creature'.

Comment

I don't really have any response to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
          I don't really have any response to that.
          Yeah, all I could muster up was "W.t.f?"

lol, that's just.... wrong.

~> Manwe <~

"We never die the same way twice, it's fun to find another way to completely screw yourself over in the time-span of 23 seconds."

Comment

You seem to have beastiality on the mind tonight Feba. First the kleenex pets and now this.

Not sure how exactly I'm going to sleep tonight, can't seem to get the picture of that unicorn out of my mind at the moment. Thanks...I think.

Comment

That's just...wrong.

Comment

Yet, I know a few people that are into that stuff.... its still scary. Feba, you been going around like a street corner mithra on the internet now?
                Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

Forgot to add:

This reminds me of "Mr Hands."

Comment

wtf mate

Comment

What The Shit!

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Comment

Someone's gotta lay off the Hentai Movies and Drugs. While good individually, they are a dangerous combo
                        sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Malacite View Post
                          Someone's gotta lay off the Hentai Movies and Drugs. While good individually, they are a dangerous combo
                          LMAO!!!

~> Manwe <~

Comment

I find it hilarious that I am reading all the comments first before clicking the link itself. lol

Let's see what it is...

Edit: Clicked the link...

wow!

Comment

Was going to start a similar thread but I'll toss this in here. Seems the sad and depraved are intent on spreading their own kind of sick enjoyment among us.

Comment

Working...
                              X