Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Kinda Keyboard do I get for the 360?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Kinda Keyboard do I get for the 360?

Hiya I got my 360 and I don't know what kinda keyboard to use on it. I want a wireless one but where do you get them? Links are a Plus thanks

Re: What Kinda Keyboard do I get for the 360?

Any USB keyboard will work. If you want wireless, then get a wireless USB keyboard. You can find them at any store, or online.

http://www.amazon.com/s/002-9812893-...Mozilla-search

Comment

basicly: Any Best Buy or wal mart or computer store.

Any USB KB will work with FFXI...and the Xbox360 does support wireless so if you wana do that...well go for it!
      Shadowneko's FFXI Newbie Guide 2009
      (have fun MMO players ^^)
      Jon Davies AKA: Shadowneko of Midradsomr...soon to be transferred to Quetzalcoatl

Comment

nice i was gonna go buy a wired keyboard today but now im gonna get wireless =D
        75bst 75thf 73rdm 40mnk 39nin 37whm 35blu 26drk 17pld 17war and idk the rest

PM: 8-3
        ZM: 14

Cloudxi -- Valefor, moved to Quetzalcoatl 01/08
        TheFlock ls

Comment

Keep in mind the keyboard can't require software to run, as your can't install it on the 360. But anything that is plug and play and USB capable will work.

Comment

Originally posted by Necropolis View Post
            Keep in mind the keyboard can't require software to run, as your can't install it on the 360. But anything that is plug and play and USB capable will work.
            I actually use a zboard that requires software, but it runs completely normally on the 360. Just throwing it out there.

Comment

just know the $60+ difference from wired to wireless! And, the Best Buy by my house didn't have a wirless for the 360 when I was there... I assume they have a bad selection on them.
              Current Server: Asura
              Current Home Nation: Bastok (Rank 10)
              Race/Sex: Elvaan/Male
              Main Job: 75 DRK / 37 SAM,RDM,NIN,WAR,WHM
              Main Craft: 73 Cloth

(Read this at a normal pace...)
              Tihs Msseage Connat Be Raed By Nromal Huamn Biegns. Pelsae Ntoify Yuor Firedns Taht If Tehy Can Raed Tihs, Taht Tehy Aenr't Namrol...Cnovrresly, Atmpetnig To Raed Tihs Msasege At Nmaorl Pcae And Bineg Albe To, Cna't be Namrol Etiehr...If Yor'ue Albe To Raed Tihs, Tehn Mybae Yur'oe Not Nrmaol.

Comment

aight thanks i think i'll go check out Comp USA after work, i was gonna go to best buy lol
                75bst 75thf 73rdm 40mnk 39nin 37whm 35blu 26drk 17pld 17war and idk the rest

PM: 8-3
                ZM: 14

Cloudxi -- Valefor, moved to Quetzalcoatl 01/08
                TheFlock ls

Comment

Working...
                X