This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kicking a$$ and taking Gamer Tags!

Added inutrunks to friend list too. TheGrandMom.... post your gamer tag or sent it via PM if you want.

** Note if you have a tag but not and x360 still post your tag so that when you get it, all the formalitites will be done. **

Last edited by TBoTB; 11-24-2005, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Oh, I love xboxlive arcade, goign to buy the full verson of gauntlet here shortly :D anyone else wanna do it too?
      -Baka Inu!
      Nejiko - Mithra Current: [ 70 THF / 35 NIN ]
      Basic Jobs: [ 70 THF / 20 MNK / 11 WHM / 18 BLM / 22WAR / 05 RDM]
      Advance Jobs: [ 04 BST / 37 NIN / 02 SMN / 05RNG / 07 SAM / 07 PLD / 00 DRK / 31 BRD / 00 DRG]
      Aht Jobs: [07 COR / 00 BLU / 00 PUP]

Comment

My gamertag is rather easy, its Ultimaknight (simply, no?)

I should have my 360 on Tuesday is UPS is accurate. So after I get home from work I will hook it up and get to experiencing the what the 360 has to offer. Plus, I'm off that Wednesday (it pays to make your own schedule) so I will have all day to play with it.
        You know what, you can kiss my...

Red Mage 38 | White Mage 10 | Black Mage 17 | Bard 10 | Ranger 03 | Alchemy 38 | Cooking 09

RDM: Rose Duelist Mithra

Comment

Just a warning, if you're planning on using an existing xbox live account, and changing it over to be used on xbox 360, be prepared to be charged $50 for a year service then, even if you've already got a plan from the original xbox. It happened to my brother, he used to pay for xbox live monthly on his regular xbox, and he brought it over to xbox 360, and they hit him the charge for $50 without telling him for a year's worth of service.

I decided to just make a new xbox live account when I got my xbox 360, and have a free month's trial still for now.

Comment

Wait what? I need to check my credit card statement....

As to what happned to your brother, did he play constantly ? Maybe his time was just up?

When was his last billing?

Edit: my only charge from microsfot was this:

CHECKCARD 1123 MICROSOFT ONLINE SVCS

Which was 6.25 for microsoft points.
            -Baka Inu!
            Advance Jobs: [ 04 BST / 37 NIN / 02 SMN / 05RNG / 07 SAM / 07 PLD / 00 DRK / 31 BRD / 00 DRG]

Comment

He didn't have a yearly service on regular xbox, he was paying $5.99 a month. Yet when he switched it over to xbox 360, he got a $50 charge from them, and now he's paid for the year. That's all I know. He didn't choose anything, I was there when he did it. It was just like putting in information for a currently existing account. He didn't say he wanted a year or anything.

Comment

You can't play montly for xboxlive...
                -Baka Inu!

Comment

Yes you can, cause I used to do it myself under my previous xbox live name. It was $5.99 a month. You can also do it on 360, yet now they're charging $7.99 a month for it.

Comment

Really? I never knew this, last time I did it they only allowed me to pay by the year >.> and this was a year ago...

Ahha!

You're talking about:

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/x...thgoldsubcard/

Ahh, see if you put a credit card on the account, which i'm assuming he did to get gold status instead of buying from the store, then of course it charged. You didn't read what you were accepting did he?
                    Last edited by InuTrunks; 12-05-2005, 05:55 PM.
                    -Baka Inu!

Comment

Originally posted by InuTrunks
                      Really? I never knew this, last time I did it they only allowed me to pay by the year >.> and this was a year ago...
                      Yeah, if I recall correctly you can. I had one account on there, then a few months later my card expired and I had to get a new one (same number just new exp date) I never gave them the new info so my old account expired and I just made a new one with another 30day free trial.
                      I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

Hate to revive a thread, but seeing how I finally got a 360 yesterday, thought I'd post my info.

Gamertag: King Caspian
                        games: PDZero, TigerWoods 06, and the Condemned: criminal one.

holler at me.
                        I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

Working...
                        X