TBoTB

Currently Pwning:
    Perfect Dark Zero
    Project Gotham Racing 3

Maybe Pwning :
    Call of Duty 2

Will be Pwning:
    Dead or Alive 4

Post your tag so i can pwn you today... or within the week, whatever fits your schedule ^_~

** Note if you have a tag but not and x360 still post your tag so that when you get it, all the formalitites will be done. **

Gamer Tags List:
    Forum Name - Tag

TBoTB (TBoTB)
    InuTrunks (Koinu)
    Ockman (Ockman83)
    ultimaknight (Ultimaknight)

Premium.
    57.50%
    Core.
    12.50%
    Core + premium accessories.
    30.00%
    Last edited by TBoTB; 12-05-2005, 06:52 AM.

Re: Kicking a$$ and taking Gamer Tags!

Don't have it just yet, think I'm put on second from top of second shipment ; ;

GamerTag will be KrsJin, feel free to add it ~

Only games I'll have are Ridge Racer VI and PDZ (Waiting on PDZ to see if I want it yet, but will most likely get it.)

Then like you, DOA4 as of next month :D

Comment

I'm gonna try adding you to my friend's list right now on xbox live if that is cool!

I only got Perfect Dark Zero out of your games so far, but I'm thinking of getting Call of Duty 2, and for sure will be getting DOA4.

I'd really like to look forward to playing other people from here as well. I need some more xbox live friends for a change!

My gamertag is Ockman83 if anyone wants to add me to friend list.

Comment

added you ockman ^_^

Comment

Yeah I noticed earlier, thanks! =) I notice you seem to be playing project gotham racing mostly today. hehe I didn't get that game, but I did get ridge racer 6. More fan of arcade style racing games, and don't like things to get too complex. Think I'd like PGR3 though?

Do you have Call of duty 2 yet? i checked your list of games, and it doesn't look like you've played it yet. I'm thinking about picking it up today when I go out with my brother, he wants to pick up 1 more 360 game, while I might pick up one for myself as well. However, I can't decide what just yet. Thinking COD2, condemned, or quake 4. Quake 4 would be my last choice, cause I'm hearing the xbox 360 version is pretty bad with framerate issues, and graphics not up to the PC version, which is really disappointing

Anyway, I'll be looking for ya online when you're in a game that I have TBoTB! =) Let's get some more 360 people on here, expand our friend lists.

Edit: Oh, by the way, if you haven't downloaded the trial for geomentry wars yet, you must do so! Very addictive and fun. I wish i could get the full version, but i don't wanna spend money on it.

Comment

Im getting the 360 later (near x-mas) im wondering is the online free? cuz i saw the systems come with a sliver membership to Live..
            "Ill buy that car!" "Sir is not for sale," "Fine then ill buy it for regular price!"

Comment

Originally posted by Knight of Death
              Im getting the 360 later (near x-mas) im wondering is the online free? cuz i saw the systems come with a sliver membership to Live..
              Sadly, no. You will still need to have the Gold membership to play online games. Silver just lets you play demos of the arcade games on Gold, a few downloadable contents, and I guess something else.

Don't really have an 360 at the moment, getting one for X-Mas too. XD But man, the main reason I want one is for FFXI coming out. Finally, my one chance to play! T.T

I'll give you my gamer tag when I actually get it. >_>;
              [Yeeah... I'll fit something here sooner or later. o_o;]

Comment

If you already have xbox live from regular xbox, will it carry over your gamer tag for 360? Or will I have to register a new one?
                I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

I think you can carry your Tag over to 360. I mean, after all - Microsoft is the one holding your Tag's information and such, right? I could be wrong~
                  [Yeeah... I'll fit something here sooner or later. o_o;]

Comment

Originally posted by Caspian
                    If you already have xbox live from regular xbox, will it carry over your gamer tag for 360? Or will I have to register a new one?
                    Your tag, and friendslist both carry over. You'll see how it works on the step by step setup screen, real easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodachi
                      Your tag, and friendslist both carry over. You'll see how it works on the step by step setup screen, real easy.
                      Cool, with any luck the rumor about the 2nd shipment on Friday is true and I can mess with it this weekend.
                      Has anyone heard any more about that? I called gamestop today and they said they still didn't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Caspian
                        Cool, with any luck the rumor about the 2nd shipment on Friday is true and I can mess with it this weekend.
                        Has anyone heard any more about that? I called gamestop today and they said they still didn't know.
                        Well my local said no such deal on a shipment for the day after turkey day. In fact, the guy laughed and said they would be lucky if they got them before Christmas.

As for your Live subscription, make sure you sign up at www.xbox.com for an account. Oh and when you switching over make sure you don't put a . (period) after the middle initial of your name. I was dumbfounded when I finally figured out that was why mine was not going through! A frickin . ! lol
                        Originally posted by Feba
                        But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                        Originally posted by Taskmage
                        God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                        Originally posted by DakAttack
                        ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom
                          Well my local said no such deal on a shipment for the day after turkey day. In fact, the guy laughed and said they would be lucky if they got them before Christmas.
                          fun... Nevertheless, at some point I WILL have a 360 and will be playing PDZ and maybe a few others, I'll have to wait and see whats out when I finally get my console. If I use my one from the previous xbox, it'll be King Caspian. So look for me at a later date. I'll post again whenever I actually get on, and I'll be sure and look for you all when that day arrives. Until then, have fun.

Comment

Currently Kicking ass at Geometry Wars Advanced, Hexic HD, and Gauntlet HD. Oh, and PDZ.

Koinu - gamertag.
                            -Baka Inu!
                            Nejiko - Mithra Current: [ 70 THF / 35 NIN ]
                            Basic Jobs: [ 70 THF / 20 MNK / 11 WHM / 18 BLM / 22WAR / 05 RDM]
                            Advance Jobs: [ 04 BST / 37 NIN / 02 SMN / 05RNG / 07 SAM / 07 PLD / 00 DRK / 31 BRD / 00 DRG]
                            Aht Jobs: [07 COR / 00 BLU / 00 PUP]

Comment

lol So I take it you like xbox live arcade? I love some of the games on there myself, but I havent paid anything for the full versions. Just playing the trial versions for now. I love geometry wars, that games is so fun and addictive. If ya don't mind InuTrunks, i'll add you to my friend list as well.

So far, between my brother and I, our collection of xbox 360 games is: Perfect Dark Zero, Kameo, Ridge Racer 6, Quake 4, Call of Duty 2, and Project Gotham Racing 3. Just figured it'd be good for you guys to know for games to play together ^_^

Comment

Working...
                              X