This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valkyrie Profile 2

Let me start by saying the VP was my "All time, hands-down, Greatest RPG of ALL time" I know this is a bold statement. I dont care. I loved this game. I honestly feel that is was better than Chrono Trigger. ((not by much, so dont burn me at the stake)) and that is VERY hard to do. The music, the game play, the characters, the "Einherjer System" all of it was an amazing orchestra of greatness. I know there is a large fanbase for this game. In the few months it was avalible in the US it sold very well. It got great reviews. So when are we going to get a Sequal? I would even settle for a prequal. a game that would explain the relationship of Lenneth and Brahms or even let it elaborate on the connection between Lenneth and her sisters.

Anyway. I digress. Who else would love to see this game made? Maybe if we get enough support SE will make it ^.^
    Kuura
    Windurst Rank 5
    <[75 White Mage retired]> ((May she rest in piece))
    Originally posted by Dictionary.com
    spoon·y also spoon·ey ( P ) Pronunciation Key (spn)
    adj. spoon·i·er, spoon·i·est
    1. Enamored in a silly or sentimental way.
    2. Feebly sentimental; gushy.

Re: Valkyrie Profile 2

No idea regarding a prequel or sequel. Those few great Enix RPGs seem to be overshadowed by Square Enix's bigger projects, like Dragon Quest and Kingdom Hearts.
    PSN ID - PaiPai Gamertag - PaiPaiMaster Steam ID: Pai Pai Master
    Rockman - Fairy

WAR75/SMN75/PLD68/NIN37/THF37/SAM37/WHM41
    WIN8-1/ZM (Clear)/PM (Clear)/AM (Clear)/WotG3/ACP1
    Currently Playing:
    FINAL FANTASY XIII, Starcraft 2 Beta

Comment

man i totally loved valkyrie profile. when i first did freya's super attack, i was blown away and instantly hooked. i'm wishing for a sequal, and if not, a remake with better voice actors. but that's about it. just better voice actors or the option to switch between english and japanese. or maybe they could elaborate on some of the stories more.

Comment

Valkyrie herself is a bonus character in Radiata stories, the cutscene getting her is hilarious haha!
        "how broken everything about ToAU is."
        "Do you have Haruhi in your daily anime diet?"
        "ok... I've quit 5 times... and failed each time miserably... they need a patch for FFXI like those nicotine ones...."
        "Finally Quit this game"

Comment

I loved the Valkrie Profile as well. It was actually one of my earlier RPGs, excluding a couple FFs. Though I didn't like the linear feel it had to get the best ending possible. I wanted to keep the characters i wanted to play ; ; Aside from that no complaints. The atmosphere, combat system and as you said music/einherjer system were all amazing.

Regarding the topic though, the creator has mentioned that he is making a new RPG that will reach US shores as well. When asked if it was Valkrie Profile 2, he laughed and asked if he was that easy to read, but would not make anything official. You can disregaurd my statement until I find the source I read it from but I put it on my life I did read that.
          Last edited by Nodachi; 10-27-2005, 11:06 PM. Reason: Error

Comment

Working...
          X