This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xbox360-who gonna get it?

i order it like..20 min ago lol i went to ebgames and order xbox360 premuin system... cost $399.99 and i preorder ffxi for xbox360.....so what does that mean?........yes i am back in ffxi in november ^_^; been.....6 month since i quit ffxi on pc but now i saw ffxi trailer for xbox360..it look awesome!! so...hehehe i am so exicted i cant wait till novembre 22 come out then i got my xbox360...and then..wait for december..that when ffxi for xbox360 come out ....What about yall?..are you get xbox360?
    [url=http://www.bleachportal.net/?id=interactive/pquiz/index]

Re: xbox360-who gonna get it?

i thinks i might :O and er wb i to ffxi :D even though i have no clue who you are o.o

Comment

Holding off on the Xbox360 for now. Graphically I find it generally unimpressive, but there are games out there that catch my interest, and other games for it I like are either on PC or Playstation 3.

In the end, it all depends on whether or not Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey are worth buying the system for.
      PSN ID - PaiPai Gamertag - PaiPaiMaster Steam ID: Pai Pai Master
      Rockman - Fairy

WAR75/SMN75/PLD68/NIN37/THF37/SAM37/WHM41
      WIN8-1/ZM (Clear)/PM (Clear)/AM (Clear)/WotG3/ACP1
      Currently Playing:
      FINAL FANTASY XIII, Starcraft 2 Beta

Comment

Thank you..i have no clue who you are lol so..let get know lol....0.o btw i was wonder will xbox360 have those rise of zihart and chain of promation and altz...something like that lol?

Comment

I'll be buying it. I am pretty convinced Perfect Dark 2 will be a very good first person shooter and there are few other games I wouldn't mind playing. Its something to do till Revolution.

Comment

Yes, the Xbox360 version of the game will include the Rise of the Zilart and Chains of Promathia expansions. It is unconfirmed if the Treasures of Aht Urghan expansion will also be included.
            PSN ID - PaiPai Gamertag - PaiPaiMaster Steam ID: Pai Pai Master
            Rockman - Fairy

WAR75/SMN75/PLD68/NIN37/THF37/SAM37/WHM41
            WIN8-1/ZM (Clear)/PM (Clear)/AM (Clear)/WotG3/ACP1
            Currently Playing:
            FINAL FANTASY XIII, Starcraft 2 Beta

Comment

yea i understand ^_^ i also like ghost recon 3 advance wars i am totally buy that lol

Double Post Edited:
              yay!!! it include all those..for just 59$ in one disk right?...

Double Post Edited:
              i am just curious..where did you order xbox360 at?..i order it from ebgames..
              Last edited by Kamawaina; 10-09-2005, 10:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I've alway been a playstation kind of guy, but the only reason i'm buying the XBOX 360 is for Final Fantasy XI , lol. I recently posted a forum "Dumb XBOX 360 question" and found out that the resolution , of the xbox 360 , will be the same on a regular TV, which i have, i'm in college and can't afford an HD right now, so that sucks , i'm kinda torn on whether i should buy it or not becuase i really wanted those annyoying menus on my PS2 (like the 100% sign and menus) to be smaller and not take up the whole screen. lol
                file://localhost/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/HP_Administrator/Desktop/POXI/x3.bmp

Comment

lol i used play playstation for ffxi with my friend..it look good but not as best as xbox360 lol oh and....i already have HD tv ready in my living room for xbox360 it is 57in t.v. ^_^;

Double Post Edited:
                  i mean to say i used play playstation 2 for ffxi lol
                  Last edited by Kamawaina; 10-09-2005, 11:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I'll wait a bit. If There's enough games on it that I want to play, I might buy it. Right now it only has FFXI that appeals to me.

fire emblem and zelda my favourite games probably will go to nintendo so i'm more excited on that side right now.
                    There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
                    but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
                    transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

oh i see....i kinda dont like nintendo rev. cos..the controll look..weird!!! and i just cant get used to it lol

Comment

i just cant get used to it lol
                        You have one...?

Comment

no!...lol it dont relase till next year lol it just look so weird...like t.v remote with A and B button..have u see the revoution control?

Comment

yes, have you actually read about it? Theres more to the eye.

Comment

yeah my first reaction to the Revolution ..uumm... "remote" was uuuuu but after reading it and looking at it more, I think it will be intresting :p

plus...this looks interesting in it self.....

http://media.cube.ign.com/articles/6...34/vids_1.html

if we will beable to play the games useing the motion censor in the controler....mmmm interesting

also so far I can count 6 action buttons and more
                              A
                              B
                              a (I think there is a reason why two have cap letters and then lowercase)
                              b
                              Z
                              Zz
                              analog stick
                              D-Pad
                              start
                              select
                              home
                              Last edited by Kailea; 10-09-2005, 01:33 PM.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Working...
                              X