This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We <3 Katamari Thread

Just bought it and it's a kagillion times more fun than the last. My favorite levels are the Indy Car, Underwater and Sumo levels

I also like how they did so much with the existing engine. Sumo level is a good example of what I mean, lol .

Is it me, or did the Prince feel harder to control this time around? I felt like he wasnt turning as he was.

Anybody else brave enough to admit they play the game?
    The Tao of Ren
    FFXIV LowRes Benchmark - 5011

If we don't like something, collectively, if our hatred for it throbs like an abscess beneath every thread, does that mean that they're doing something right?
    Originally posted by Kaeko
    As hard as it may be, don't take this game or your characters too seriously. I promise you - the guys that really own your account don't.

Re: We &lt;3 Katamari Thread

*raises hand* I don't have the 2nd version yet but I Katamari! It's funny because I got it as a gift and didn't open it. I was going to return it. Then my grandson got ahold of it and opened it for me. LOL So I popped it in one day and proceeded to laugh and yell for the next couple of hours! I hear they are coming out with a PSP version too.....can't wait for that!! Then I can make a fool of myself in public!
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

I played it once and it was fun, but it was hard to control. I guess that happens with all games you just start playing and you get used to it eventually. All my friend did for months was talk about that game ;p

Warrior TP Warrior WS

Comment

Play it! the first one is only 20 dollars, probably 15 now that the second one is out! And WLK is only 30 dollars. For the price of one game you can get two really hilarious ones
        The Tao of Ren

If we don't like something, collectively, if our hatred for it throbs like an abscess beneath every thread, does that mean that they're doing something right?
        As hard as it may be, don't take this game or your characters too seriously. I promise you - the guys that really own your account don't.

Comment

i played the first game, it was wacky. a breath of fresh air in the innovation department. could've almost been a nintendo game... hehe.

Comment

Can't wait to get the soundtrack and all of its acid-tripness.
            noein 萌え

kagerou1.deviantart.com

Comment

HOLY CRAP- the friggin WLK Soundtrack is off the hook. I played the nascar level to that Katamari Disco jam and i lost my mind. . . .
              The Tao of Ren

Comment

This game rocks. Anyone who says otherwise hasn't played it.
                Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
                Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
                Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
                Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
                Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Comment

i don't like the 2nd soundtrack as much as the original :\

Katamari On the Rocks, Katmari Mambo, Getsu to Oji and Lonely Rolling Star beat pretty much anything in the new game.

otherwise, it's definitely an improvement in every way.
                  PSN ID - PaiPai Gamertag - PaiPaiMaster Steam ID: Pai Pai Master
                  Rockman - Fairy

WAR75/SMN75/PLD68/NIN37/THF37/SAM37/WHM41
                  WIN8-1/ZM (Clear)/PM (Clear)/AM (Clear)/WotG3/ACP1
                  Currently Playing:
                  FINAL FANTASY XIII, Starcraft 2 Beta

Comment

omg, you dont like Disco * Katamari? ;.;

yeah, I agree that the soundtrack is lacking*, per se, but I think it offers a different angle to the game. Its good, but in a different way than the first.
                    The Tao of Ren

Comment

This needs to come out on the DS.

Comment

Katamari is out on the PSP, they use the face buttons instead of another analog stick. Can't say it works or not, havent touched it.
                        The Tao of Ren

Comment

Correction: it WILL be out on the PSP this December.

or February/March in the US, most likely.

I can't get 1000 Origami Cranes, dammit. I always end up with around 980, I guess I'm missing something.
                          PSN ID - PaiPai Gamertag - PaiPaiMaster Steam ID: Pai Pai Master
                          Rockman - Fairy

WAR75/SMN75/PLD68/NIN37/THF37/SAM37/WHM41
                          WIN8-1/ZM (Clear)/PM (Clear)/AM (Clear)/WotG3/ACP1
                          Currently Playing:
                          FINAL FANTASY XIII, Starcraft 2 Beta

Comment

Yeah, PSP is a PS2 controller with shitty batteries and a pretty screen. I want it to adapt with the touch screen.

Comment

Working...
                            X