This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gagharv Trilogy Announced for US PSP

Those of you who've been desperately awaiting an RPG for the PSP and haven't been lucky enough to be blessed with knowledge of the Japanese language actually have something to look forward to on their PSP.

Yes, you heard me right, a good game is actually coming out for the PSP, and no, it's not GTA.

But anywho, Gagharv Trilogy is a Japanese RPG series which is big on characters, gameplay, and story. The particular title coming to the US, "Gagharv Trilogy 2," has been renamed "Tales of the Hero," and features over 50 hours of gameplay. The title has received great reviews, both in Japan and with stateside importers.

But hey, even if it sucked like 80% of every other PSP games out there, I'd still play it because I NEED A DAMN RPG FOR THE THING.
    PSN ID - PaiPai Gamertag - PaiPaiMaster Steam ID: Pai Pai Master
    Rockman - Fairy

WAR75/SMN75/PLD68/NIN37/THF37/SAM37/WHM41
    WIN8-1/ZM (Clear)/PM (Clear)/AM (Clear)/WotG3/ACP1
    Currently Playing:
    FINAL FANTASY XIII, Starcraft 2 Beta

Re: Gagharv Trilogy Announced for US PSP

never heard of this name before? does it have a different jp name or something?
    There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
    but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
    transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

The second part of the trilogy, which is the one coming to the States, is called "Eiyuu Densetsu Gagharv Trilogy: Akai Shizuku" in Japan.

Images courtesy of IGN PSP.
      Rockman - Fairy

Currently Playing:

Comment

I like the look of that.
        Thanks for the info Pai Pai, now I just need to get a PSP.:sweat:

Hori retreated from battle. What a coward.
        Hori
        San d'Oria
        RDM/BLM/WHM
        (´ ゜ω゜`)
        Don't like to haste our precious NIN tank? You're not RDM, then. -Apple Pie/Grendal

Comment

I've been replaying all the old rpgs on my PSP. Tales of Phantasia, all the FF's, the DQ's, Earthbound, etc. But a new one would be welcome also. (Oh and also Tetris for a quick fix between pt's LOL)
          Originally posted by Feba
          But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
          Originally posted by Taskmage
          God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
          Originally posted by DakAttack
          ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Woa, those screens have me hyped. I mean Lumines and Ridge Racer have kept me well pleased with the PSP but nothing I want more than a really good RPG for it. Thanks for the hope -

Comment

Bah, Grandma, you were smart enough not to update when Firmware 1.51 came out, stupidly unsuspecting of the approaching 1.50 exploit. -.- I envy you.

And...in case I forgot to mention, Legend of the Heroes is scheduled for a September 2005 release.
              Rockman - Fairy

Currently Playing:

Comment

September is gona be a good month. Infact this year's Fall already > last years based off anouncements.

Comment

Yeah september and January with FF Crisis Core will burn my PSP
                  白75 | 黒64 | シフ25
                  白AF 6/6
                  é»’AF 6/6
                  シフAF 0/6

Comment

Originally posted by Pai Pai Master
                    Bah, Grandma, you were smart enough not to update when Firmware 1.51 came out, stupidly unsuspecting of the approaching 1.50 exploit. -.- I envy you.
                    Aw Pai ; ; That sucks! But they are working on a downgrade so don't give up hope!
                    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom
                      Aw Pai ; ; That sucks! But they are working on a downgrade so don't give up hope!
                      i have sukindesetsu(sp?) games and i havent touched them yet :/ i should try for the zelda games instead =p

Comment

LOL I d/l'd every rpg I could get my hands on!! Which in turn was a bad thing because now I play one...then go to another...and then another.... LOL I'll never stick to one and finish it at this rate! But I also got some quickie games like Tetris to play. I hate getting into a good rpg and then having to stop after a few minutes.

Comment

Thank god!

1: Finally my psp will be put to some good use

2: I am very happy it's not another Turn-Based RTS(NIS games are getting -very- Boring)

this is awesome news :D.

Comment

I might buy a PSP for this game. I've been needing something to do while I seek in FFXI

Thanks to Bila for the signature

Comment

Working...
                            X