Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masterdarkjedi Vs the Moderation Team Round 2 *ding-ding*

Originally posted by Masterdarkjedi View Post
    You could always go on square-enix main forum there you will get alot of help. FINAL FANTASY XI Forums
    He stuck around through the verbal abuse! -.o

Has this one grown thicker skin?

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
    99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
    99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Re: Trouble signing up with playonline.

Originally posted by Yygdrasil View Post
    He stuck around through the verbal abuse! -.o

Has this one grown thicker skin?
    Don't you think we going off the topic, pm me if you have any issues.

Comment

The question was answered and the OP has not returned. I don't see what there is to derail. I'm satisfied to simply let the thread die on its own.

As for issues... none. Trust me, you'll know when I have an issue with you.

Comment

why make remarks like that then?

Comment

Because I read all of your posts and interactions thus far and have noticed the sensitivity in your responses. Everyone (with a few small exceptions) has been providing constructive criticism and you've been receiving it as personal attacks. Given that after those interactions transpired and your presence vanished, I assumed you let it get to you too much.

In stark contrast, I attempted to jokingly make light of your return. Its really more of a sarcastic compliment than anything else.

Comment

well your doing a great job...

Comment

There's people here that take Yyg seriously?
              Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
              Reiko Takahashi
              - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
              Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Iknowright? Who knew?

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

His bitter anger and resentment will mesh nicely with the community here. He's also getting a really good head start at insulting mods. 22 posts and he's already decidedly shunned with 3 of us.

/tipofthehat

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Originally posted by Masterdarkjedi View Post
                well your doing a great job...

Also: You're

Comment

Originally posted by Firewind View Post
                  There's people here that take Yyg seriously?
                  wish everyones the same...

Comment

Originally posted by Yygdrasil View Post
                    Iknowright? Who knew?

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

His bitter anger and resentment will mesh nicely with the community here. He's also getting a really good head start at insulting mods. 22 posts and he's already decidedly shunned with 3 of us.

/tipofthehat

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Also: You're
                    Either way as a Brony it is still my duty to love and tolerate the shit out of him/her/it/the bot.
                    Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
                    Reiko Takahashi
                    - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
                    Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

If you don't have a dark sense of humor or a handle on sarcasm, you might find it hard to adapt to the atmosphere here.

Protip #1: We derail everything at some point or another.
                      Protip #2: If it doesn't sound like a serious response... treat it like innocent sarcasm.
                      Protip #3: Learn to accept advice and constructive criticism. You'll be getting a lot of it here if you're asking the right questions.

Sidenote: I'm making a new thread and moving this chunk of the conversation to it. It should keep you subscribed and work just fine.

Comment

Masterdarkjedi Vs the Moderation Team Round 2 *ding-ding*

Moved from the original thread to prevent further derailing of severely off topic... uh... topics.
                        Last edited by Yygdrasil; 03-08-2012, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Re: Masterdarkjedi Vs the Moderation Team Round 2 *ding-ding*

If your going to start editing my account your better of keeping it lol?

Comment

Don't be alarmed at your lower post-count. Since I moved this to the Off Topic section it lowered the number. Anything posted in Off Topics doesn't technically count as a post. Just making sure you're aware and don't freak out.

Comment

Aww man, I go to the doctor's and end up missing out on all the fun.
                              Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
                              Name: Drjones
                              Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Working...
                              X