Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Melody's New Year Resolution Party (Eggnog Included)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melody's New Year Resolution Party (Eggnog Included)

Hello there everyone, I hope you all had a WONDERFUL new years. I know I did, started the day off easy with some FF 13 on the 360. Followed by a shopping trip and spent 250 dollars of my own hard earned money. Bought myself two new games and I still got 100 dollars left to spare for whatever I want to splurge it on. Later on in the night I was at my friends house, we watched clips from My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic and enjoyed ourselves, when the hour was upon us we then crammed down pizza puffs, Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum along with Eggnog lots and lots of Eggnog. There was so much Eggnog...so much...I mixed the rum with it and boy did it taste good for the first two cups. Then I had some Malibu mixed with pineapple soda which tasted strangely enough like a pina coolata. Afterwards I proceeded to going to youtube, too smashed to even get on XI, I looked up hilarious videos of the new Skyrim Took an Arrow to the Knee joke which made me fall over laughing out of my chair until my stomach was screaming at me to breathe due to the amount of pain I was in from laughing so much. I Fus Ro Dah'd eggnog on my friend's carpet which then in turn his dog came over, poor thing was wearing holiday booties and was doing handstands while it tried walking over. I couldn't help but laugh as I watched the poor dog meander his way over to my now projectile'd Eggnog. I cleaned it up and then proceeded upstairs where I laid down and listened to some soft music from everypony radio. I was woken up slightly when my friend rushed upstairs and challenged me to a game of magic. I was going to say yes but the eggnog+rum in my stomach said otherwise, the Malibu was there but it showed no interest in making itself present AT THE TIME! I woke up in the middle of the night with a hankering for sausaaage, so I went downstairs and made some, downed another shot of rum+malibu and then made myself a cup of eggnog+steel reserve. Woke up the next morning perfectly fine, downed a glass of water and proceeded to make more pizza puffs. Not sure if you guys had a good New Years, but mine rocked.
    Heavensward Stats - Main Story: Cleared | Alexander Normal: 4/4 | Alexander: Savage 0/4 | Relic: Last Resort (Scholar) | Mahatma: 2/12

Re: Melody's New Year Resolution Party (Eggnog Included)

I can't believe I actually read all that.
    Originally posted by Yygdrasil
    Originally posted by Nandito
    Ponies.

Duh.
    You make me want to hurt things.

Comment

Ok, after reading that, hearing that you had to get your stomach pumped from eating too much ice cream is less surprising...
      75: Sam, Nin, Blm, Thf, Pld, Cor, Rdm
      RANK 10 Bastok
      CoP: Done
      ZM: Done
      ToA: Done
      Assault rank: Captain
      Campaign Medal: Medals
      Wotg: Complete the quests already and I'll start

Originally posted by Etra
      This thread brought to you by Malacite's lack of understanding.

Comment

lmao. Melody is just the girl that likes to party and have fun I take it. XD

Comment

I've been kicked out of two all you can eat buffets. :3
          Heavensward Stats - Main Story: Cleared | Alexander Normal: 4/4 | Alexander: Savage 0/4 | Relic: Last Resort (Scholar) | Mahatma: 2/12

Comment

I spent my new year's in Bumpass Virginia.

Pretty much the best New Year's ever. The bonfire was still going when we woke up the following morning.
            Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
            Name: Drjones
            Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

The night before New Years was very very fun for me, played quarters against a russian school girl. USA kicks ass at drinking games. She ended up sitting on my lap, massaged her back and such. We ended up sleeping in the same room so we sat up that night telling embarassing moment stories.

Comment

I went to a party for the first time with my step sister...it was a new experience for me. Also Melody, I can't pm you it says because my post count is too low =(

Comment

o.o Get that post count up unless you got like MSN or something?

Comment

No MSN =(. Posting away though!

Comment

Yahoo? SKype? AIM? PICK ONE?! Y U NO HAVE MEANS OF TALKING THRU INTERNET?! NO MEGUSTA! Oh my god I need to stop....

Comment

Originally posted by Melody View Post
                        AT THE TIME! I woke up in the middle of the night with a hankering for sausaaage
                        Is it just my british dirty mind or did anyone elses eyebrows raise when they read that?

Glad you had a good NY melody, I spent 3 days with a good group of friends in manchester and now trying to catch up on all the sleep i didn't get. We spent till 5am both nights playing Game of thrones board game and Terry pratchets Discworld Ankh-Morpork game.

Comment

Yeah Jarre, I was going to do the same thing... Ironically though, i dont think that's what she prefers...
                          75: Sam, Nin, Blm, Thf, Pld, Cor, Rdm
                          RANK 10 Bastok
                          CoP: Done
                          ZM: Done
                          ToA: Done
                          Assault rank: Captain
                          Campaign Medal: Medals
                          Wotg: Complete the quests already and I'll start

Originally posted by Etra
                          This thread brought to you by Malacite's lack of understanding.

Comment

Melody seems like the kind of person I'd be afraid to hand out with, but would really want to IRL. lmao.

Comment

Oh c'mon now give me more credit! Im very quiet irl believe it or not and I sound 12 years old on skype.

Comment

Working...
                              X