mew! help! toothpaste flew into my eye! O.-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mew! help! toothpaste flew into my eye! O.-

I opened the tooshpaste lid and a tiny blob of toothpaste got in! >< It started to burn and I used lots of warm water and stuff! oh mew!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the directions only mentioning not swallowing it, so I guess it's not bad for the eyes, but a one eyed mew is not really a healthy situation! >< Any suggestions???

Re: mew! help! toothpaste flew into my eye! O.-

It's certainly not good for the eyes. I bet the circumstance of getting it in your eye is probably not common enough for them to put on the label. Rinse your eye out as well as you can, use some eye drops if you have them and I'm sure your eyes' natural cleaning functions will take care of it. Just don't make a habit of this. XD

"One-eyed mew" is now a euphemism, btw.
    lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Originally posted by jenova_9 View Post
      I opened the tooshpaste lid and a tiny blob of toothpaste got in! >< It started to burn and I used lots of warm water and stuff! oh mew!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the directions only mentioning not swallowing it, so I guess it's not bad for the eyes, but a one eyed mew is not really a healthy situation! >< Any suggestions???
      Oh good lord.........SERIOUSLY?
      Originally posted by Feba
      But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
      Originally posted by Taskmage
      God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
      Originally posted by DakAttack
      ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

I am serious! >< It feels a little better now but I think I will rinse it more to be sure the paste fully dissolves or whatever.
        It was just one of my squillions of times doing the toothbrush routine, that I don't really think about it. Sometimes the cap is a little hard to remove and for some reason I was holding it close, but you know it's kind of like opening a container that has a chance of sprinkling something out, it's so random the chances of this happening for toothpaste like wouldn't really happen! ><

Comment

ok ok I am sorry J9 but I can not stop laughing ;p but dont worry you will be fine, just like others have said, rinse it out, and your good.
          -------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

You need to put more toothpaste in your eye. Possibly in your other eye as well. It will toughen it up, and make you immune to the sensation.

Oh, mew or whatever.

Comment

I saw this thread title and I busted out laughing. Then I felt kind of bad. But there are probably worse things to get in your eye. If you rinse it out, it'll probably be fine.

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Oh, and thanks for the inspiration J9.

sigpic
              ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
              ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
              ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
              ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

So how is the eye doing now? If you don't have one of those eye cleaners (or whatever they are called in english) you can always use a spoon with water in it and do some blinking to rinse it.

But toothpaste shouldn't do any harm since the eye will clean itself anyway. You'll just be all teared eyed for a while.
                sigpic
                "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
                Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

I say show that toothpaste what's what and make a toothpaste sandwich.

Comment

well thanks for tips and um comments, it seems like it's okay now, whew! I think I should wear sunglasses when opening toothpaste from now on.

Comment

I think I'm in love with J9.

Comment

You're fine J9. I've gotten worse creamy white things in my eye.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jenova_9 View Post
                          well thanks for tips and um comments, it seems like it's okay now, whew! I think I should wear sunglasses when opening toothpaste from now on.
                          Is your vision minty fresh?

Comment

Originally posted by Etra View Post
                            You're fine J9. I've gotten worse creamy white things in my eye.
                            *raises finger and opens mouth to say somthing*
                            .........eerrr... you know what, nevermind, I an not touching that one ;p *walks away*
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

You knew someone had to say it. Though I must say, even I didn't stoop that low.
                              sigpic
                              ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                              ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                              ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                              ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Working...
                              X