New Years Resolutions/Goals for 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Years Resolutions/Goals for 2011

You ask your family for XXX? Wow, that is BOLD!
    Burning questions are burning: Is jenova_9 really a girl and is she cute? Does she talk like that in real life?

Burning.

This is why I J9: http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/off...otionally.html

http://selenagomez.com/

Comment

To get rank 20 in alchemy before Saturday

Name: Luna Flower Server: Palamecia Linkshell: Paranor

Comment

Originally posted by Ufgt View Post
        You ask your family for XXX? Wow, that is BOLD!
        -Facepalm.-

Comment

Originally posted by DakAttack View Post
          Start working out again.
          THIS!
          signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

I'd say working out, but that never sticks because I like to do my exercise outside and once summer comes along - fuck it, I don't want to be outside anymore.

And "diet" always gives way to me craving the bad things, so I'm moderating it with other things I can enjoy and doing a variety of meals instead of focusing on extreme opposites.

Comment

Originally posted by Takelli View Post
              Haha... Thanks, I needed that laugh BBQ....

But... I NEVER go outside or talk to anyone besides my family... And all I really say is "yes, no, ok, can I have XXX please?"
              You are asocial not anti-social. Kitten is right, anti-social is much worse.
              Originally posted by Feba
              But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
              Originally posted by Taskmage
              God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
              Originally posted by DakAttack
              ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
                You are asocial not anti-social. Kitten is right, anti-social is much worse.
                asocial? Whats that?

Nvm... I just googled it... And I am the first one, but not the other two...

1. avoiding contact; not gregarious
                2. unconcerned about the welfare of others
                3. hostile to society or social practices

Comment

You suffer from Social Anxiety Disorder if you want a full name. We don't tend to call it being anti-social since, like Kitten said, that is associated with more violent/extreme tendencies. So the term asocial has been adopted for people that have Social Anxiety Disorder because it doesn't have as much of a negative connotation as anti-social does.

Social Anxiety Disorder can be treated with therapy and meds. It's often part habit and part chemical imbalance in the brain. I have referred many a teen to the resident psychiatrist for treatment and it has helped in many cases. The biggest hurdle in this is you. You have to want to change and you have to put in the effort. If you are not willing to do so, then meds alone will not work and things will not change.
                  Originally posted by Feba
                  But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                  God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                  Originally posted by DakAttack
                  ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Resolutions:

Get a job.
                    Maintain weight of ~150 lbs.
                    Ace my classes (I really need to).
                    Get to the 75+ game in FFXI (finally).
                    Don't lose this awesome girl.
                    Originally posted by Armando
                    No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
                    Originally posted by Armando
                    Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
                    GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
                    However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
                    Matthew 16:15

Comment

Work out more.
                      Pay off more debt.
                      More acting gigs.
                      ~ and the B!G one ~
                      Distance myself further from using so much Marijuana. Which will make working out more difficult since reduntant things like that I can't stand sober. Starting off with a Smokeless-January. Heard about people doing Dry-Jans and thought I'd give it a go. Won't be dry ... but I'm going for smokefree... though I tend to vaporize... so a vapor-free January... w/e.. you get the point.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{FFxi related}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Get my three jobs Empyrean Armor +2
                      Finish Windurst Missions (idr) WotG (Purple the New Black), Zilart (idr), MKD (final fight), ASA (final fight)
                      Different GK Magian path... proly the Hagun + route
                      Have many adventures and much fun... without it taking control of my RL.
                      Last edited by Neverslip; 01-04-2011, 10:25 AM.
                      FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
                      FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
                      aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

1. Get Lu Shang's Rod.

2. Beat up a snarky old man in Jeuno.

3. Make more time for reading good books.
                        Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
                        Name: Drjones
                        Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

I need to lose about 50 pounds.

It's probably not going to happen, but if I can manage at least half of that I will be satisfied. Seems like every time I get back into the habit of running every day something stupid prevents me from doing it for 2-3 days and I fall out of the habit.

At least we are starting to get sunnier weather, so I may actually be able to use the pool again. I used to swim every day. I was losing weight and getting a nice tan going, and then bam California decides to rain for a month and generally be cold as fuck when it isn't raining.

500 hours in MS paint

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
                            You suffer from Social Anxiety Disorder if you want a full name. We don't tend to call it being anti-social since, like Kitten said, that is associated with more violent/extreme tendencies. So the term asocial has been adopted for people that have Social Anxiety Disorder because it doesn't have as much of a negative connotation as anti-social does.

Social Anxiety Disorder can be treated with therapy and meds. It's often part habit and part chemical imbalance in the brain. I have referred many a teen to the resident psychiatrist for treatment and it has helped in many cases. The biggest hurdle in this is you. You have to want to change and you have to put in the effort. If you are not willing to do so, then meds alone will not work and things will not change.
                            Whoa, where did that diagnosis for Luna come from? Isn't that just a bit much?

I'm inclined to think Luna just doesn't live on affection or approval. Sometimes people are just wired that way. I'm kind of the same way. Its not that I don't appreciate attention or affection, I just don't need it to keep on going.

I don't have any anxiety about social situations. Send me out to a church, a bar, a store or anywhere I can meet and talk to others and I can be a social butterfly. I can talk up a storm with my friends, family or a total stranger.

I just don't need to do it. I don't seek it. I don't feel unusual if I don't do it. I could go for days, weeks or months and not feel lonely.

Comment

Um...
                              RL related
                              1. Hang out with my girlfriend
                              2. Get a 90% or better on my End of course test of my CDCs (Career Development course)
                              3. Pay off some debt
                              4. Organize my lifestyle

FFXI related
                              1. Obtain an Almace/Badelaire+2
                              2. Try and get full set BLU Empyrean +2
                              3. Obtain Revenant Fists +2
                              4. Try and figure out which jobs i ought to focus on aside from BLU. (SAM80 DRK85 DRG85 MNK83 NIN83 PLD81 BLM80)

Comment

To get my tooth fixed ; ; I am in so much pain!!

Name: Luna Flower Server: Palamecia Linkshell: Paranor

Comment

Working...
                                X