Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: You made jam from what?

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
    All I can say is that if a MINUTE piece of hair in a food product grosses you out, I hope you eat nothing but fresh foods and never eat out.
    When I worked at McDonald's as a teen, I always liked the people that freaked out when they found a hair in the salad. Seems like it usually was not an issue until they cleaned out the salad to the last leaf. Then they would notice it and demand a refund.

I'd pluck the hair out with a latex glove, hold it up to the light and think "Gee, I don't think Fernando is a redhead but that woman bitching about this sure was."

Monopoly time was also great fun. by the third time that came around I was in college and still working there since it wasn't too far from home. We'd get those people that would lie about their fries being cold when in reality they just didn't get a winning game piece.

I was getting cynical after working there so long, a kid came up to me thinking think he was clever and said he got cold fries. He hands me his carton of incredibly hot, fresh fries. OK, so he wants to play this little game. I dispose of it because I have to, that's the rule. I had been nice and given him fresh fries. There was still a side of the bin that had fries sitting there from fifteen minutes ago that I hadn't cleared out yet, so I popped a new carton and treated him to some lukewarm fries.

He ate one, I asked him how they were and he said, "... great."

You can't give people the finger at a job like that, but I've found there are other ways. He got another Park Place and Reading Railroad, he should have been thankful.

Comment

Working...
    X