Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you are thinking of becoming a bullfighter....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you are thinking of becoming a bullfighter....

...you might want to watch this:

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-col...videoId=310026
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Re: If you are thinking of becoming a bullfighter....

¿Un matador? ¡Dios mío no!

Pero un gaucho, quien a todas de las chicas se gusta . . .
    Originally posted by Armando
    No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
    Originally posted by Armando
    Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
    GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
    However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
    Matthew 16:15

Comment

Couldn't watch the video for some reason, but I read the synopsis.

There was a story off the AP that a Mexican bullfighter chickened out, ran from the bull and ducked behind a barricade.

To be fair, he bad been gored in the thigh six month prior and he was trying to make a comeback. I don't blame him for bolting. He got booed for it and now he's retiring. He's retiring from the Matador gig at 22.

I still find Spain's running of the bulls to be higher on the stupidity chart than being a matador, though.

Comment

The whole idea of slaughtering a bull (or running from a stampede of them as BBQ mentions) seems so absurd to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
          The whole idea of slaughtering a bull (or running from a stampede of them as BBQ mentions) seems so absurd to me.
          Thank you. I feel the same way. And what happens to the matador, they deserve. Killing a bull for show is just stupid, and I am glad to see one get gored.

Comment

i hate pretty much every single tradition from my country and this is one of them

its a retarded "sport" that the vilest scum on this earth enjoy participating in / watching

i honestly feel like, if the bull won, the guy should be left to die in the ring while everyone applauded the victor, which is what would happen would it have been the other way around

but alas, humans.
            signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Originally posted by Balfree View Post
              i honestly feel like, if the bull won, the guy should be left to die in the ring while everyone applauded the victor, which is what would happen would it have been the other way around
              Also don't forget all the help the showman has in killing the thing.

If it were one dude with one sword, and he receives no aid once the bull is in the ring, at least then it would be a fair fight. Also, would mean many more matadors would die, which would kill off the sport quickly. Win-win.

Comment

and that is how they make their moneys.
                signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

AH HA! The bull fights back!!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx23iZnRbH4&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Raging bull jumped into stands in Tafalla spain - Un toro salta al tendido[/nomedia]

So ya people were outraged about young children being hurt by the bull.........WTF were young children doing there!? Ok ok I know there are cultural differences but I still do not believe that it is any place for a child to be......period.
                  Originally posted by Feba
                  But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                  God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                  Originally posted by DakAttack
                  ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

I'm not sure if that's the one where they kill the bull.

But still, good job for the bull getting revenge on the people who have watched and enjoyed the others being killed in front of their eyes. Good job! I still feel sorry for the kids that where there though.

Comment

Working...
                    X