Clear All

• Ringing Tones (XKCD comic)

So faekn tr00

xkcd - A Webcomic - Tones
    signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Re: Ringing Tones (XKCD comic)

xkcd - A Webcomic - Google Maps

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

...actually had this happen recently with a google map. I went to see my cousin's home for the first time so I put in the address and printed it out. Halfway there we were in some huge forest and had no friggin idea where to go next or why the hell we were there. Threw the directions away and just went in a northwest direction until we saw something we could use as a landmark and called him. Seriously....fuck google maps. ><
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Balfree View Post
      So faekn tr00
      >< Read it like 20 times still haven't gotten it... lol. Maybe im missing a joke somewhere or maybe I am just so slow because i woke up.

... It's probably SO obvious, but I just haven't gotten it yet... lol

...-goes back to reading it-

The most precious possession that ever comes To a man in this world
      Is a woman's heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Tek(Selphiie) View Post
        >< Read it like 20 times still haven't gotten it... lol. Maybe im missing a joke somewhere or maybe I am just so slow because i woke up.

... It's probably SO obvious, but I just haven't gotten it yet... lol

...-goes back to reading it-
        It means he doesn't have a gay ass, irritating, too god damn long music clip as a ringtone when his cell phone rings.

You are most likely a part of the problem.
        I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Originally posted by Mhurron View Post
          It means he doesn't have a gay ass, irritating, too god damn long music clip as a ringtone when his cell phone rings.
          Oh, lol... I get it...

My ringtone is the Default T-MOBILE Blackberry ringtone, I am too lazy to change it, and I really don't care to have snazzy ring tones since its almost always 99% of the time on Vibrate.

The most precious possession that ever comes To a man in this world
          Is a woman's heart.

Comment

My ringtone is the codec ring tone from MGS series.

Sometimes when my g/f calls, I answer.... "This is Snake." in a David Hayter tone...
            Hacked on 9/9/09
            FFXIAH - Omniblast

Comment

Originally posted by Mhurron View Post
              Rap ringtones are worse.

Also, somebody make a Mario Kart Item Roulette Ringtone. Now-like.
              Last edited by Yellow Mage; 09-22-2008, 12:21 PM.
              Originally posted by Armando
              No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
              Originally posted by Armando
              Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
              GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
              However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
              Matthew 16:15

Comment

I used to use the MGS Codec as my only ringer, but that led to me reaching for my phone constantly when I was playing MGS, or watching anything about it.

Now it's the beeping from Thank You, My Twilight

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmUDMEchSNA]YouTube - thank you, my twilight[live][/ame]

Took the first bit and looped it a few times, then put on the note it ends on. Sounds enough like a normal beeping ringtone that it doesn't sound like a music tone, but it's also got a catchy melody to it.

Comment

I use that annoying motorcycle frog ringtone on my personal phone now. Feba made me do it.
                  Originally posted by Feba
                  But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                  God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                  Originally posted by DakAttack
                  ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Working...
                  X