Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: You got 30 Minutes

Damn you, Aksannyi's mother!

To clarify, I'm not a huge Wizard of Oz fan, but a statement of hatred for it kind of caught me by surprise.

Comment

Well it's a classic, and for that I will stomach it for my kids. Just conjures up that ridiculous display case that's overflowed throughout the rest of the house.

People and their stuff ... just ... lolz. Less is more people!
      sigpic
      ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
      ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
      ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
      ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
        People and their stuff ... just ... lolz. Less is more people!
        Agreed.

Comment

You guys are making me HUNGRY!!! Must eat NAO!!!!!! /rawr

*drives to the local, on-base Pizza Hut*

For what it's worth, the Pizza Hut here kicks the ass of the Anthony's Pizza we have up on north side. They also deliver, and wait times aren't too terribly bad. Japanese pizza isn't anything to write home about, but it's serviceable.

However, if one is going off base to look for pizza, they're looking in the wrong place.

Comment

I, too, am hungry, but I'm trying to make an attempt to save money. Damn it all!
            sigpic

Comment

I have food here, but I'd rather have someone else cook for me. What to do...

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
                I have food here, but I'd rather have someone else cook for me. What to do...
                This is my dilemma every day of my life.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mhurron View Post
                  The biggest problem with most pizza places is cheese; they act like it's damn gold or something. You have to order extra cheese to get anything close to enough.
                  For me its the sauce. Usually they put enough on to stain the crust slightly red but not enough so you can actually taste it. A good sauce and a good cheese make a great pizza but not enough of one ruins the entire thing. The only place that I've had a great pizza was in New York City. The place made their own mozzerella cheese, fresh every day. When the cheese ran out, there were no more pizzas for the day. And that sauce.......omg........sex. Just enough spice to give it a slight kick and that fresh tomato taste.....god......*looks at her calendar to see if she can make time for a little trip*

Originally posted by Omniblast View Post
                  Murphie is into organic. Is Murphie a Treehugger? I did some shopping in Whole Foods before, and it's one of the most over priced places you could do shopping ever. $50 bucks worth of food lasting only 2 days. (Egg Salad Sandwich and some other junk.)
                  /sigh Why does everyone associate "treehugger" whenever you bring up organic food?

Whole Foods is a great store and not overpriced if you stay away from the prepared foods. LOL I split up my shopping between stores because my corner grocery store has great deals on packaged stuff that you can buy anywhere and its all the same BUT when it comes to fresh foods...forget it. The stuff at the cheaper store is usually older and lower quality. I eat a lot of fresh fruits/veges/seafood/meats and the lower quality and limited choices irritate me. When I first walked into Whole Foods, it was like a door to heaven opened......I think I even heard angels singing....or it was Muzak. LOL

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
                  As an Interior Design student, I have a lot of issues dealing with ridiculous collections that people just have to display somewhere, but have no real place in any kind of good design.
                  When I was re-doing my living room (and it was a total gutting, even new plaster), my daughter was concerned about how I was going to make the room look. So I sat down with her and told her my ideas and she was pleasantly surprised. Three mustard colored walls with my bay windows being my accent wall and that was done in a deep blood red, the floors are a rich golden maple (original floors), and my furniture is a deep chocolate brown Italian leather....ya I know its not much of a description but just demonstrating that it wasn't too shabby. She didn't get to see it until it was totally completed once we started in the last stages and when she finally walked in the words out of her mouth were "OMG MOM WHAT DID YOU DO!!?" lololololol I have a thing for dragons and when she saw my end table, lamps, etc were dragons, she totally flipped out. Most people don't even notice them until they've sat down and really looked around at the room and then they laugh. Some people are just eccentric like that. And like I told my daughter Aka, when your mom dies look what you'll have to look forward to......either making some money off all those collectibles or having fun throwing them in the trash!
                  Originally posted by Feba
                  But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                  Originally posted by Taskmage
                  God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                  Originally posted by DakAttack
                  ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Chicago style deep dish is the way to go. Any other is infantile and bland...

Speaking of Wizard of Oz...I'm always told that there's this scene where you can see a silhouette of somebody running, jumping into a noose and hanging themselves...Any truth to this...Honestly I've only seen the movie 2 times and I've never looked for it or any other so called "Easter Eggs".

Keeping Purgonorgo Isle clothing optional sine 2004

Comment

It's not true.

So, my friend and I went out for (ugh) Cincinnati style chili. I hate it, but he doesn't, and he was paying, so I went anyway. I had a salad.

Comment

Damn you guys, I couldn't help it, I'm far too hungry. I ordered a pizza.
                        sigpic

Comment

I just can't co-sign on bulk retailers like Costco. I can see how they might be useful to families with children, but I live alone.
                          You should at least give it a shot. It can be very worthwhile, even if you don't buy a ton.

Heck, their free samples alone were almost worth it.

Plus, they'll refund your membership fees if you aren't happy, so you don't really have much to lose by going to one and trying it out except your time.

Comment

So this is what my thread has resulted too

-Corny Kansas Jokes
                            -Costco
                            -Hippies
                            Carbuncle..

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteMage View Post
                              So this is what my thread has resulted too

-Corny Kansas Jokes
                              -Costco
                              -Hippies
                              You forgot wizard of oz rumors....

Keeping Purgonorgo Isle clothing optional sine 2004

Comment

Damn i knew i forgot something.... tooche and nice sig lol
                                Carbuncle..

Comment

Working...
                                X