• plane crash in my country...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20800512/

oh well...
    There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
    but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
    transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Re: plane crash in my country...

I hate seeing stuff like that...regardless of which country it was in. ...so many lives affected to the negative. >.<

/sigh

Comment

They said it was primarily due to wind sear on landing, in addition to the wet runways because of the rain. I hope the post accident investigation goes well and I pray for all the passengers and family members.
      I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

It was Thailands first "Budget airline" which will automatically get the media asking questions about cost cutting etc. As usual the media her ein teh Uk try and find all the abd points without getting to know the truth. we have about 10 known british holiday makers killed on thi flight. Looking at the wreckage and the difficult job thailands poorly funded emergency services had its lucky there were some survivors.

Comment

Media really focuses on the bad everywhere - that's what sells to the general public unfortunately. Is that because people are inherently bad, or because bad stuff is less common than good stuff, and thus news?
          FFXIV Balmung Server
          Tenro Matashi
          PLD|GLD - MIN|BOT - ALC|ARM|BSM|CRP|GSM|LTW|WVR

Comment

I believe the term is mourning sickness.

How many people die every day without a word said about them? But if you get shot, or your plane crashes, you're all over the news. White girl? Go missing for a few days and there's a nationwide manhunt.

Comment

Working...
            X