Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hermaphrodite cow born with six legs and no ass. No, i'm not talking about Jack again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hermaphrodite cow born with six legs and no ass. No, i'm not talking about Jack again

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070504/...PzajHzQ4LtiBIF

If there's proof there's a god out there, and he wants us to be happy, this would have to be it.

Re: Hermaphrodite cow born with six legs and no ass. No, i'm not talking about Jack a

scary

Comment

Re: Hermaphrodite cow born with six legs and no ass. No, i'm not talking about Jack a

Originally posted by Feba View Post
      If there's proof there's a god out there, and he wants us to be happy, this would have to be it.
      lol How do you figure that?

That's ... quite bizarre.
      lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Originally posted by Taskmage View Post
        lol How do you figure that?
        He's a sick person laughing at a poor animals misfortune.
        I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Oh, but aren't we all, Mhurron?

Who says the calf isn't enjoying it? Farmer says he seems 'as frisky' as the other calves.

Comment

I wouldn't imagine so. If I spent my entire life with a vagina mere inches from my penis that I could not have sex with, I'd probably thing that God was sick bastard laughing at a poor animals misfortune. >.>

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
              http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070504/...PzajHzQ4LtiBIF

I think this is more of a proof of how genetics can screw some things/people up. God isn't a factor.

PLD75 DRK60 lots of other levels.
              ------
              Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
              When ignorance reigns, life is lost

Comment

It was a joke.

That IS pretty cool. Cool, yet weird.

Comment

It seems, actually, that genetics wasn't a factor. Their theory is that the cow was going to have twins, but the two embryos got fused very early in development. It's like a siamese twin but with most of the "twin's" body missing.

Comment

Born with two ways to piss and not one way to crap, that has to suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Omgwtfbbqkitten View Post
                      Born with two ways to piss and not one way to crap, that has to suck.

ROFL

Can't see the image 'cause my dad's comp sucks and the other one is in the shop...

Poor thing. The dark side of me finds the idea of this hilarious, and yet I feel sorry for the poor thing at the same time. If anything this is proof that screwing around with genetics is an intricate science not to be toyed with. I don't think we should abandon it, just that it should be handled with extreme care, less we have more "freaks" like this...

Reminds me of something a friend told me about. Some British Scientists were thinking about genetically breeding a race of cow-sized spiders. Thankfully it was canned for some stupid excuse that was an attempt to save face; predatory nature or something obvious like that (durr)
                      sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Once again, this has nothing to do with genes, let alone messing around with genetics...

And taskmage and kitten, those are just some of the many reasons why that must suck.

Comment

check the second person Bhagat
                          http://www.oddweek.com/item_65612.aspx

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parasitic_twin
                          There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
                          but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
                          transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Hey, the Cessna eating guy!

Makes you wonder about that parasite, how alive was it? It obviously couldn't have matured too much, but dang, could you imagine if they took it out and it was like a feral child? O_o

Comment

After living in Nebraska for 18 years this, in now way surprises me.

I guess I'm off to find the ever elusive, and mythical Jackalope.

I will live, and die by the Sword

Comment

Working...
                              X