Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Brown Died Christmas morning at age 73

James Brown died today...

dont know about anyone else but I was a really big fan of him; he will be dearly missed...
    Don't you just hate those people who name their characters after other games like Devil may Cry and animes like Trigun? ^^

Re: James Brown Died Christmas morning at age 73

Watch me! Watch me now!

Seems a lot of great people have died this year: (Peter Boyle, Steve Irwin, etc..)

~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Well... He had quite a good run, made quite a bit of money and did quite a few things that would make a normal person's lifespan far shorter than his ended up being. He also leaves behing an incredible legacy.

Comment

Wait a minute, James Brown AND Peter Boyle died this year? My life has just lost all meaning.
        sigpic

Comment

I just believe that all the Golden generation is dying off now and the middle-age is stepping in the golden age and the younger into middle, etc. These great people have been dying alot since like 2002.

I just cant believe James is gone...Shoulda been someone else...I'm getting teary eyed.

I do believe this golden age of Musicians/entertainers/soldiers/inventors is the last great one we are gonna have....atleast for a long time.
          Don't you just hate those people who name their characters after other games like Devil may Cry and animes like Trigun? ^^

Comment

Damn. That's a shame.

I'm a fan, and to hear of his death brings sorrow to my Christmas Holiday. He had a good run indeed, and he'll be remembered as a legend as someone previously stated.

You'll be missed. Rest in Peace.

Comment

yeah, it utterly destroyed my Christmas when I found out...my whole family took it as a shock to hear...

Its so sad bc he stated while he was sick that he will get over this and he will be at his performance planned for New years eve...its sad he didnt get to play that one concert he was so set and ready to perform in...

Comment

I remember there was this tecno song and in the beginning it said "JAMES BROWN IS DEAD..." and it would go all berserk. This was like 10 to 15 years ago. My cousin used to play it and then go crazy and chase/fight me for fun. First thing that popped into my mind. Me and my cousin had a good laugh about the old days.
                Read my blog.
                ffxibrp.livejournal.com
                Currently: Entry #32, August 31/07.
                Entry 32: Death to Castro

Comment

Working...
                X