taking a break :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• taking a break :(

I just broke up with my girlfriend... She's always been playing FF with me. For 5 years. I'll keep my accounts but i don't know if i can play it anytime soon...

She's not the first gf I ever broke up... but it was the first time that I was the one to say it to out... I'm feeling really terrible.
    There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
    but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
    transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Re: taking a break

Sorry to hear that Jei. Take your time man. Hopefully see you around soon. /comfort.
    75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
    Woodworking 91.9+2
    ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

Sorry to hear. That's women for ya.
      ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Sorry to hear that Jei.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

I wish i could FIND a girlfriend that played video games....

Comment

Sorry to hear it, Jei. Breaking up (especially after five years) isn't easy.

Comment

Sorry to hear that.

Breaking up is hard to do, just like the song says.

Although I'm sure half of this board doesn't know what it's like yet...

Comment

Well take it from me matera this is one soldier who does. It ain't easy and is a bitch of emotional turmoil that goes around your head. You start going over all the things you miss doing with her the questions, why, how why now? You get lonely at night, tend to drink or comfort eat etc.

Jei, don't let it take over your life, you'll go through this for a couple of weeks, the best advice and quite strong I admit, but get over it, move on, its a new leaf in your book, start living a new life do somethings you decided not to because she didn't like it, be yourself do what you want, there are plenty of other fish in the sea.

As for you saying out, you had your reasons, and at the end of teh day you made the right decisision, somethign was going wrogn with your relationship and by ending it, you are preventating a situation from getting worse and more emotional.

If you need anyone to talk to just drop me a pm and I'll do my best to help.

Comment

Go out find some friends or close friends to enjoy yourself with and maybe with luck you can meet someone again. Its sad that someone close leave you in this way or another but you have to stand up again or you end up losing more....

Comment

Keep in touch Buddy ^^
                    signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Yeah bud, sorry to hear about it. Be sure to holler every once in a while.
                      Take your time and try to find things to take your mind off it. Hang out with friends, go out, etc.
                      Good luck man.
                      I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

My deepest sympathies, man.

I'm pretty sure most of us know what you're going through and we all understand how you might need to take some time away.

Just don't go too far.

P.S. If you should "accidentally" post her character name, I'm sure she wouldn't find herself on the receiving end of dragon-related violence.

Comment

Why are you guys being all agressive at his GF? o.o;
                          signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

I'm not aggressive. I'm simply offering an opportunity should he choose to be aggressive.

There's a slight, but very important (legally) difference.

Honestly, I was hoping it would make him smile a bit at the idea.

Comment

Sorry Jei

Jarre's advice is good advice. Take a step away, take time to mourn, then gather your strength and move on when you're ready. It can take a long time to get over a long-term relationship, and mourning comes and goes.

Hang in there man and know that you've got alot of people here and at Titanictus.com to chat with and cheer you up.
                              LS: Valinor
                              WHM99 | WAR99 | THF99 | BLM99 | BST99 | BRD75

Formerly:
                              Fisherman! Visit us at: www.titanictus.com
                              Guild Item Tool: www.titanictus.com/tools/guild/

Comment

Working...
                              X