This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unrelated topic title ftw!

So how long has this site been around I honestly have never heard of it before it has a nice layout for the most part if a bit busy. God im gonna miss alla all those meaningless posts and sage status gone.

Re: Unrelated topic title ftw!

Fid, imagine alla as a sharade, a bad farse that we were involved. In here we have a safe place where you can become more than a sage... i know you had a nice rep there, but we cannot support what they have become. In all honesty, i found this site by a miracle. My lame office has most gaming sites filtered, this one for some reason works, I think it was God or someting. Anyway, I was googling FFXI forums and this one showed up!!! I had never ever seen it, but now im very glad to be here, I am sure you will establish here as well, you can even change the theme to a nice black one.....

Comment

and wtf no post count ?

Comment

FFXIonline.com is the very first English-speaking Final Fantasy XI community on the web. It was created by PiNG when the Japanese version of FFXI for PS2 was released, and he and a few other old members began translating the interface and making English-language guides for quests and account setup menus, in order to make it easier for people to import and play the game. Since then, the game has been released on more platforms and in more languages, and FFXIonline.com has grown to a much larger community.

User titles, post count, etc. are not very important to us here at FFXIonline.com. What matters is the integrity of your posts. We're here to post meaningful discussions about FFXI and other subjects, not post whatever we'd like wherever we'd like. This forum is about FFXI first and foremost, and here we discuss anything regarding the game.

This thread has been moved to the Off-Topics sections. Anything not related to FFXI and FFXI servers does not belong in the Server forums.
        PSN ID - PaiPai Gamertag - PaiPaiMaster Steam ID: Pai Pai Master
        Rockman - Fairy

WAR75/SMN75/PLD68/NIN37/THF37/SAM37/WHM41
        WIN8-1/ZM (Clear)/PM (Clear)/AM (Clear)/WotG3/ACP1
        Currently Playing:
        FINAL FANTASY XIII, Starcraft 2 Beta

Comment

Originally posted by Fidant the Wise
          So how long has this site been around I honestly have never heard of it before it has a nice layout for the most part if a bit busy. God im gonna miss alla all those meaningless posts and sage status gone.
          and let's keep all those meaningless posts back there where it belongs

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Fiddy, there is a post count on your profile...go see it....

Comment

Nice way to make a guy feel welcome in a community Great Mods here yeah. If you cant tell this is dripping with sarcasm.

Comment

I'm glad that there is less of an emphasis on Post Count and Special Titles for said post count. It often leads to a system where people value quanitity over quality, or in the case of alla's rating system, often arbitrary (or manufactured) good will over actual contribution.

Comment

Fidant, if you have problems with any moderator rulings, you're more than welcome to use the Private Message function.

Other than that, I did not mean any offense in moving your thread. I simply answered your question and did what needed to be done, and Neighbortaru was simply stating an important fact, that server forums are meant for discussions server events/occurrences, nothing else.

We're a little different here at FFXIonline.com, but I hope you can come to enjoy it here.
                  PSN ID - PaiPai Gamertag - PaiPaiMaster Steam ID: Pai Pai Master
                  Rockman - Fairy

WAR75/SMN75/PLD68/NIN37/THF37/SAM37/WHM41
                  WIN8-1/ZM (Clear)/PM (Clear)/AM (Clear)/WotG3/ACP1
                  Currently Playing:
                  FINAL FANTASY XIII, Starcraft 2 Beta

Comment

well... there are already quite a number of welcoming threads floating around and there really isn't a drastic need for more. if it was about the history of FFXIO, it was mentioned in Pai Pai's post and to be hoonest, a majority of us here really don't care about the forums posts counts, status, reputation, rep power, etc. nonetheless, the mods here are great.. they keep spam, flaming, and useless threads to a minimum :D. anways /welcome!

edit: PaiPai and Aelathir are too fast >.>

Comment

Just not used to you know mods that actually mod server forums. Alla has a bad rep because of the main ffxi forum if you dig a bit deeper into the server and most of the job forums you would have noticed that you can actually come up with alot of really good info and well thought out posts.

Ninja Edit:

Originally posted by Pai Pai Master
                      Fidant, if you have problems with any moderator rulings, you're more than welcome to use the Private Message function.

Other than that, I did not mean any offense in moving your thread. I simply answered your question and did what needed to be done, and Neighbortaru was simply stating an important fact, that server forums are meant for discussions server events/occurrences, nothing else.

We're a little different here at FFXIonline.com, but I hope you can come to enjoy it here.
                      LOL I dont really just fight the establishment and all the good junk. Im still having troubles adjusting to the forum that doesnt care about post count factor you have no idea how queer (and I mean that in the dictionary definition of the term as in strange) that is for me.

Comment

i'm sorry, but my heart has no place for meaningless posts and spam.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Originally posted by neighbortaru
                          i'm sorry, but my heart has no place for meaningless posts and spam.
                          So no buy *insert name of popular drug used for certian male problems* posts? Now that I like.

Comment

We get more people trying to advertise purses and jewelry for some reason. Unless they get posted in the middle of the night, they usually get cleaned up within minutes.
                            lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

post count = epene extension?
                              Don't care for post counts. You'll find that ANYONE can make a great thread whether or not they have the reputation for it or not. A First time poster can post something that is actually viable and makes sense if given the time to discover it. You'll soon reconize some of the people that post around here that start to make sense and some people you just wonder why they are here to begin with.

It's been getting too noisy around here. I liked it better when it was quiet...
                              Where's PotentPotable and his 6 shooter to kill all these newbies...
                              Hacked on 9/9/09
                              FFXIAH - Omniblast

Comment

Working...
                              X